My list of errors in TPA v4.9.0 #8

atwong

Jul 20, 2015
I'm not sure what is the policy but here's my list of errors with the latest version.

• High score Facebook posting doesn't work (support acknowledges the error)
  • Bride of Pinbot HOF scores don't register on the Hall of Fame PTS (sent error to support)
  • Scores on https://www.pinballanalytics.com/ are not updating (sent error to support)
  • Random "error:request timed out". (fix with reboot)

Last edited:

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
I hope the new update with safecracker also fixes the HOF points. The restore HoF points in the options setting reset my HoF score to zero...

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
This should be fixed for the release.
Woo!

Do we know when we'll be getting it? For a while FS seemed on the ball with timing the approval date to coincide with the PC/Android launches, but last few months the times have been slipping. Itching to buy the full season pack so I can play everything, but no idea when.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Woo!

Do we know when we'll be getting it? For a while FS seemed on the ball with timing the approval date to coincide with the PC/Android launches, but last few months the times have been slipping. Itching to buy the full season pack so I can play everything, but no idea when.

Were aiming for sometime this week. Apple was not tracking our submission and when we contacted them, they had us resubmit. It's in the approval process right now and as soon as it is approved, we'll release it.

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
(Flippy Floppy) I need your help.

I think there is a serious issue with this update.

I did the update on my iPad 3 played some games of Safe Cracker.
I closed app. then reopened it it said I was not logged in. I used my email and password still can't log in I reset my password still can't log in.
Here is the kicker it erased my HOF points to zero goals scores it's all gone for now. What happened with this update? I backed up remote today before I ever downloaded or managed the 9 tables to update. I was on a roll with high score and wizard goals.
The thing is I can't log in period not even with password reset.

Help.....

Last edited:

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
(Flippy Floppy) I need your help.

I think there is a serious issue with this update.

I did the update on my iPad 3 played some games of Safe Cracker.
I closed app. then reopened it it said I was not logged in. I used my email and password still can't log in I reset my password still can't log in.
Here is the kicker it erased my HOF points to zero goals scores it's all gone for now. What happened with this update? I backed up remote today before I ever downloaded or managed the 9 tables to update. I was on a roll with high score and wizard goals.
The thing is I can't log in period not even with password reset.

Help.....

Did it log you after you updated or just after you closed the app?

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
It was just after I closed the app.
I sent you a Private Message with my Phone Number.
Thanks Flippy....

I had updated the 9 tables made the purchase played SC for at least an hour then closed App. reopened it that's when I noticed I was logged out. I did a back up before I updated tables or purchased new table. Hope this helps...

After I closed the app. when I opened app. Again then it said I was not logged in.
I just tried to reset password again and I still can't log in .
Like I said I did back up and save data earlier today and before I purchased table or update the 9 tables from managed area.

After I played several games of SC and playing some Assault games from two earned coins.
When I went out if game HOF points went to Zero then I scrolled tabkes and the scores on SC and they were gone I had one wizard goal on new table it was gone.
So I closed app. and reopened it had the screen to have to log in.
So I was logged out and password now will not work and I did two attempts to reset my password and still nothing I have some older tabke score but from TAF forward it's as if I never olayed all the way up to the end of Season 4.

I do back up and save data Remote regularly even earlier today.

Last edited:

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
At first today after I purchased SC I noticed my HOF was at zero so I went into menu to restore my HOF points and they went back up to 6 thousand and what ever my total was. That worked out ok but it seems like it cleared out my HOF again to zero points. So I closed my app. .and when I opened it back it had logged me off and now will not let me log in period.
Seems like something is not jiving with update today and creating issues perhaps.
I had no issues till this update everything has been fine and I have not been logged out just for closing the app.

I don't understand why log in is not working.
Lost on what to try next.
All I know is my score and goals and HOF are backed up and saved Remote.

I Sent You A Private Message with my Phone#.
Thanks Flippy.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts