Crashing

Granny

Oct 16, 2013
Anybody else having crash issues? It only happens when connected to Internet- both wifi and LTE same problem. Can't get past home screen without crashing. Happens on both my iPhone and iPad.

John R. Martin

May 11, 2014
Crashing on PC version. Here's what I tried to do to troubleshoot, to no avail:
1. Copied the Pinball Arcade folder from the "My Games" folder to another folder, then deleted the orig.
2. Deleted the pinballarcade.exe and pinballarcade11.exe files from the Pinball Arcade folder in Steamapps/common/pinballarcade
3. Exited out of Steam, then restarted my PC.
4. After restart, started Steam again, went to "Properties" for Pinball Arcade, and "Verify Integrity of Local Files", and redownloaded the 2 exe files.
5. Tried to start PA, went through the config utility, then went dark, then back to the desktop again.
6. Copied the saved Pinball Arcade folder back to "My Games"
7. Tried to start PA again, with same results.

ieure

Feb 18, 2014
Same here, iPad mini 3. Rough week for FarSight between this and the login / leaderboard outage on Sunday/Monday.

JJHLH

Mar 7, 2016
I'm also having crashing issues on 3 separate iOS devices. I've never encountered this problem before. It was working fine all day up until an hour or so ago. iPhone 5, iPad 3, iPad Pro.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
Same here on iOS. Need to disable Wi-Fi on the device or power off the router before running TPA so it cannot access the Farsight server, else the game will crash immediately.

The crash occurs when the Farsight server is accessed while you're connected to the internet...seems like a Farsight server issue to me. Not good since it's a Friday and everyone likely went home for the weekend. Time to save those scores and achievements offline rather than online for now.

Last edited:

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Same here. I first thought it was because of a crash I had yesterday after posting a new Pinbot score. Hope it gets fixed quickly.

blonder

Oct 18, 2013
Same here on iPad Air 2 and iOS 9.3.

I've tried to delete and reinstall without success.

I wrote a mail to the technicAl support. Let's wait.

jached

Feb 21, 2015
Same here on iPad Air 2 and iOS 9.3.

I've tried to delete and reinstall without success.

I wrote a mail to the technicAl support. Let's wait.

Same. Found out I could enable wifi after the program was running and reinstall all of the tables, which I appreciated.

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
Same here on iOS. Need to disable Wi-Fi on the device or power off the router before running TPA so it cannot access the Farsight server, else the game will crash immediately.

The crash occurs when the Farsight server is accessed while you're connected to the internet...seems like a Farsight server issue to me. Not good since it's a Friday and everyone likely went home for the weekend. Time to save those scores and achievements offline rather than online for now.

Thanks for that. Turned on airplane mode and all is well. Kind of a dumb bug... :mad:

Members online

Members online