iOS gust went up but it's last months tables

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
How ****ing stupid is farsight. They just put last months tables up on the App Store. It says gladiators and the fake dr. Who game.

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
Can't by the table says I'm not connected to the internet. Tried everything logged out back in etc.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
does purchasing the table from within the Store tab not work for any of you?

I've informed the team regarding the error message being displayed when selecting Al's Garage Band from the main menu. The issue was resolved after downloading the table via trialing or purchasing it from within the Store tab.

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
Floppy it won't let you buy al's garage anywhere in the app but it will let me buy the dr who table. That's the only table I don't own. Thanks gary

I've informed the team regarding the error message being displayed when selecting Al's Garage Band from the main menu. The issue was resolved after downloading the table via trialing or purchasing it from within the Store tab.

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
Flippy you can play the free table but when you try to buy it error no connection

Thanks gary

Ben Logan

Jun 2, 2015
This happened with Gladiators for iOS too. Hope you guys get it sorted out. I do appreciate the new monthly free table selections though. Those are working here -- thanks.

psykil

Nov 8, 2016
It pops up a menu to buy table pack #59. "Table Pack 59 includes Al's Garage Band for (NULL). Blah blah Pro for the discounted price of (NULL)..."
Hitting Buy Table Pack 59 gives the error "Error: cannot establish a network connection"

Trying to buy the table after playing the trial crashes the app.

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
When I go to store tab it does ask if I want to buy table 59 but when I click on it I get error no internet connection. I can hit the play button to play free and it downloaded al's and I played till time ran out. But I still can't buy it.

Thanks gary

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
When I go to store tab it does ask if I want to buy table 59 but when I click on it I get error no internet connection. I can hit the play button to play free and it downloaded al's and I played till time ran out. But I still can't buy it.

Thanks gary

Were still looking into the reports. Thanks for everyones feedback!

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Worked right off the bat for me - iPad Pro latest iOS
I alway go to the tables menu to launch and buy tables.
Launching tables from the welcome menu has disabled icade in the past so I steer clear

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.