What files contain the instructions?

Bahnzo

Apr 18, 2012
A while ago I read a comment from a member who posted they wrote a program which extracted all the table's instructions so it could be read outside the game. I messaged the guy but he hasn't been on in months.

Anyone point me to where the files are stored on PC with this info? It wouldn't be difficult to write this program myself, I just don't know where the files are.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
So, it's possible to get into the code on the PC version, yet we're still giving credence to PC scores?
In so far as you can open the files in a text editor or hex editor and look for strings. Like you can on any file on your PC. Or PS4. Or XBOX.

Making a change to that file will break the table, you'd have to download it again.

It's clear your knowledge of software development, particularly binary files, is lacking.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
yet we're still giving credence to PC scores?

uh, you can blame farsight for screwing up leaderboards on...

PC for Bonebusters, C37, and Jacks Open
iOS for Earthshaker, and Safecracker
Android for Earthshaker

.. as far as I am aware, and leaving it broken from december 23rd to today.

I'd rather someone else do the score keeping while farsights asleep at the wheel.

Whose looking forward to the next Stern release?

Tarek Oberdieck

Jan 18, 2015
uh, you can blame farsight for screwing up leaderboards on...
PC for Bonebusters, C37, and Jacks Open
iOS for Earthshaker, and Safecracker
Android for Earthshaker
.. as far as I am aware, and leaving it broken from december 23rd to today.

Yes, thats true and a shame. Farsight has lost all carefulness with the leaderboards and the whole application in the last months. No fun to play for leaderboard scores under this conditions. I wouldn't be surprised if they cancel season 7 in a few weeks...

Whose looking forward to the next Stern release?

The current release always crash at the load screen since nearly 4 months.Tested on 5 PCs. No bugfix from Farsight.

yet we're still giving credence to PC scores?

To avoid suspicion against strange PC scores: This one is a true score:

c492e5lu.jpg

I believe there's an overflow ROM bug in NGG. Don't know if it's reproduceable, at least it happened twice for me in longer games.I had to used the Call Attendant Feature a few times, maybe that also plays a role.

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
Well, only missed JunkYard and WhirlWind on iOS/Android, and at the bottom we can see PSN really likes their ToTAN *coughs* cheaters *coughs*
BeDIn2M.png

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts