PS3 - Bug BION right ramp trouble

SilverBallAddict

Sep 1, 2012
Hi,
I've had a look through threads and can't see my issue so if it's already been posted, sorry for re-posting.

Please bear with me as I'm a pinball noob but now totally hooked on this brilliant, yet frustrating game! When I shoot the right ramp on Believe it or Not, usually the ball will catch the rail and roll down and across to left flipper. After I light the locks , the ball carries straight on into a hold but the table doesn't seem to register where it is and I have to, 'call attendant,' to re-shoot the ball. This had seriously interrupted my (already low!) score as countdowns in continents continue. Is it an original table problem or a fixable game problem? Please Help!! Thank you for reading.

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
I haven't seen this problem too much but, sometimes some gentle nudging is all it takes to get the ball to register.

SilverBallAddict

Sep 1, 2012
I haven't seen this problem too much but, sometimes some gentle nudging is all it takes to get the ball to register.

I've tried a gentle nudge & then a hard one! Will be on again shortly, so will let you know results. Thx for reply.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Welcome to the forum!

I moved your thread to the RBION subforum. Please post table specific issues in their own section. Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts