Latest NEWS And INFORMATION On FarSight Studios' The Pinball Arcade

Status
Not open for further replies.

aguy

Aug 3, 2012
We are excited to announce that we've signed a license with Elvia, Mistress of the Dark to bring the amazing Scared Stiff AND Elvira and the Party Monsters tables to the Pinball Arcade! Elvira has been a longtime friend of pinball so this was not as difficult a license as the Twilight Zone or Star Trek. Consequently we don't need another Kickstarter campaign to fund it- it's definitely going to happen! Check out the video below!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1067367405/pinball-arcade-star-trek-the-next-generation/posts

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE With FarSight's Kickstarter campaign reaching it's goal and the announcement of the acquisition of the Elvira license, I have officially added Star Trek : The Next Generation, Elvira and the Party Monsters and Scared Stiff as "Announced" to the pinball tables chart.

pinbot-76

Jul 11, 2012
We are excited to announce that we've signed a license with Elvia, Mistress of the Dark to bring the amazing Scared Stiff AND Elvira and the Party Monsters tables to the Pinball Arcade!

Awesome news! SS is a lot of fun and EATPM is good too. Wish these would drop for consoles around Halloween, but oh well.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Elvira has been a longtime friend of pinball so this was not as difficult a license as the Twilight Zone or Star Trek. Consequently we don't need another Kickstarter campaign to fund it- it's definitely going to happen!
Translation: unlike the other license holders, she isn't a total ******* (rhymes with bass pole).

BonzoGonzo

Jun 12, 2012
and it helps if some big company doesn't actually own the likeness of the fictional persona, that you 'happen to' embody...

like stewart patrick isn't picard and believe me, that copyright holders do not let him use the st tng persona without them gettin in on the ca$h...

just like how 99% of all the (record label signed up) bands don't actually own their music... their labels do

BonzoGonzo

Jun 12, 2012
lol :D

yeah, patrick stewart and stewart patrick... must have been separated at birth, coz the similarity is uncanny ;)

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE Kindle Fire Version 1.0.4 Featuring Harley-Davidson Third Edition And Taxi is AVAILABLE NOW!

Also, FarSight's official announcement of the second table for DLC Tables Pack #6 is forthcoming!

Jucksalbe

Mar 27, 2012
Argh, they really know how to piss me off. Just when you finally start to look forward to it.

Edit: Where exactly did you see that? I didn't see any post like that.

Last edited:

okurka

Banned
Apr 6, 2012
It was in a reply to Ian Sedgeley. I can't figure out how to link to it directly.

DLC pack number one for EU is set for the 26th. DLC packs are then expected to come out every two weeks until EU gets pack #4.

Last edited:

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE DLC Table Packs #1, #2, #3 and #4 release dates for PS3 (EU) and PS Vita (EU) have all been pushed back one week, so the new release schedule is as follows:

DLC Tables Pack #1: Medieval Madness and The Machine : Bride of Pin•Bot is expected to be released on September 26th.

DLC Tables Pack #2 : Cirqus Voltaire and Funhouse is expected to be released on October 10th.

DLC Tables Pack #3 : Gorgar and Monster Bash is expected to be released on October 24th.

DLC Tables Pack #4 : Creature from the Black Lagoon and Black Knight is expected to be released on November 7th.

I have updated the OP to reflect the new DLC schedule for the PS3 and PS Vita in the European market.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
UPDATE DLC Table Packs #1, #2, #3 and #4 release dates for PS3 (EU) and PS Vita (EU) have all been pushed back one week, so the new release schedule is as follows:

DLC Tables Pack #1: Medieval Madness and The Machine : Bride of Pin•Bot is expected to be released on September 26th.

DLC Tables Pack #2 : Cirqus Voltaire and Funhouse is expected to be released on October 10th.

DLC Tables Pack #3 : Gorgar and Monster Bash is expected to be released on October 24th.

DLC Tables Pack #4 : Creature from the Black Lagoon and Black Knight is expected to be released on November 7th.

I have updated the OP to reflect the new DLC schedule for the PS3 and PS Vita in the European market.

Considering I have been telling people Europe was getting DLC on Sept. 28th , this is good news , with a week apart for each DLC pak , they can get bug reports in a more controlled enviroment , instead of killing their own market by releasing $15 worth of DLC , which might make it less profitable by drowning them in choices . Im just glad they are finally being served .

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Considering I have been telling people Europe was getting DLC on Sept. 28th , this is good news , with a week apart for each DLC pak , they can get bug reports in a more controlled enviroment , instead of killing their own market by releasing $15 worth of DLC , which might make it less profitable by drowning them in choices . Im just glad they are finally being served .

DLC Table Packs will be released in two week intervals beginning September 26th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.