ComiKaze 2012 Bobby King Interview

Ark Malmeida

Apr 3, 2012
The most interesting part of that interview to me was where he specifically mentioned them having Sega and Data East licenses. I mean we pretty much knew that from cobbling together various comments from Farsight, but it's nice to hear him mention those licenses right along with the other big ones.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Good find, judging from it's 4 views on Youtube , you guessed right no one has seen it here , until now.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
picking from the top 50...I hope that excludes hall of fame tables already made. PS3 being supported till 2015 lets get top #100 possible.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
What gives FS?

....F('in) S(poilsports) ;)

I don't think they published the video, but I could be wrong. Just a guess.

Either way, I saw it earlier and you really didn't miss much.

Last edited:

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
picking from the top 50...I hope that excludes hall of fame tables already made. PS3 being supported till 2015 lets get top #100 possible.

I noticed this quote too and thought it a weird thing to say as they have already added a few tables that aren't even in the top 50, also with people asking for their personal favourite table every other thread on here and on Facebook there's going to be a lot of disappointed people if they were only to concentrate on the top 50 ( which they obviously are not ). Just a slip of the tongue I guess.

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
I don't think they published the video, but I could be wrong. Just a guess.

Either way, I saw it earlier and you really didn't miss much.

Glad to hear it....I'd be more than up for some 'Making of....TZ/ST:TNG' vids if they're listening? ;)

Captain Rumwood

Apr 25, 2012

I agree, they should revise their plans since PS3 has three more years. It could be a couple of years more since there were many games released for PS2 when PS3 was released.

Last edited:

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
A thousand tables ever made? Way too low if you include the EM era. It wasn't unusual for a single company to release well over 100 tables in a single year. If they just count the SS era, 1000 might be too high. Anyone know the actual number?

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Aim is to recreate the top 50 pinball games of all time!!!...is Ripley's Believe It or Not! in the top 50? And doesnt the top 50 change all the time, so how will they get around that??

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.