Interview With FarSight Community Manager Rob Mann

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Warp Zoned recently conducted an interesting interview with FarSight Community Manager Rob Mann which can be found HERE. Enjoy!

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Gord & Co. does such a good job that our community doesn't need any management.

But you can still drop by, Rob!

DarthVonDoom

Jun 13, 2012
Black Knight 2000 is one of the most requested table? Who would have tought. We already have one black knight now it's time for the knight of awesomeness.
Centaur!

Half-Man. Half-Bike. All Awesome.

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
Whaaaat? FarSight has a community manager, and he doesn't post here?

Yea, that kinda ticks me off. Mr Mann needs to be front and center here. I would even settle for left field. WOW I mean, the administrator of this forum didn't even know he existed! What's that tell you?

Farsight, I'm giving you the evil eye. :mad:

karl

May 10, 2012
Agree with serenseven here. The community manager is busy answering stupid questions on Facebook and I much prefer dev team dropping by (when they have a spare moment or two) keeping us in the loop. We probably know almost as much as him anyway, but please stop by if you have any announcements, want to say hello, have questions for us etc. We will treat you good ;)

Thanks for the interview link Pin Wiz

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
I was actually being facetious/lightly-sarcastic there (although I do think Gord & the mods are doing an excellent job here).

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
I found it an unintresting interview tbh i actually read it a few hours after release, didnt think we needed it, but then again theres not much reguarding tpa we dont hear

Nice overview for new users

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
I think it really does speak volumes that Farsight's Community Manager doesn't post here - and that we didn't even know he existed. I would think he'd be a very visible, active member of this forum. Instead he's somewhere below a non-entity. Good grief.

Tabe

iCub

Oct 8, 2012
I think it really does speak volumes that Farsight's Community Manager doesn't post here - and that we didn't even know he existed. I would think he'd be a very visible, active member of this forum. Instead he's somewhere below a non-entity. Good grief.

Tabe

I just posted in the PS3 forum "For the love of God! (bug frustrations)" thread yesterday, to say that Farsight were in dire need of a Community Manager.

I totally agree the lack of his presence on this site speaks volumes. Way to ignore your most passionate supporters!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts