FarSight's Twelve Days of Christmas Facebook Promo (2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_LANs-a-lot

Jun 1, 2012
Love AFM - I think that was the first table I hunted down for VisualPinball/PinMAME

Looking forward to that immensely :D

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
I love that Farsight are taking a break from the PHOF:WC tables and re-releasing a few PHOF:GC tables, for someone who has never played the Gottlieb collection it's incredible to be playing two new tables instead of one brand new and one significant improvement.

And Genie's upper flipper looks to be in an interesting position :D

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
It’s Day 12 of the 12 Days of a Pinball Arcade Christmas!

Congratulations! FarSight applauds the top 100 players of our latest tournament! We are cooking up their prize and plan to include it in the next mobile updates.

Congratulations again! This time to the Bally table Centuar as winner of our online poll! It garnered 46% of the vote, followed closely by 8 Ball deluxe at 43% and Fireball at 11%. We plan to release Centaur in May or June of 2013 on mobile and the month after that on consoles. Stay tuned for more fan table voting throughout 2013.

We will be having a Pro Version sale on iOS and Android throughout the month of January. The Pro Version for Tales of the Arabian Nights will be just $0.99! What a deal!

Speaking of Pro Versions, the Table of the Month for the next pack will be the Pro Version of Medieval Madness.

Special News about the PC version of Pinball Arcade: While we still hope to be greenlit by Steam and use them as our distribution portal, we are creating a special build for the $500+ kickstarter backers that will allow them to play a PC build containing Star Trek, Twilight Zone, and the four pack of launch tables. Everyone that selected the PC version as a backer reward of either Star Trek or Twilight Zone will get the opportunity to play the PC version of the table you backed very soon. We’ll be sending out emails to download these builds via email in January.

Happy New Year, everyone!

smooverr

Oct 28, 2012
Woo Centaur!!!

I was kinda hoping day 12 would include a surprise console release.....sigh....but I digress...

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
What were days 10 and 11?

For the 10th of a Pinball Arcade Christmas, we are following up the Attack from Mars / Genie Pack announcement with a promotional video of Attack from Mars. This table is quickly become one of the favorites of many of us here at FarSight.

Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/AiKPMA1bk9k

---------------------

For the 11th day of a Pinball Arcade Christmas, we have captured the Nintendo Wii-U version being played on a development kit here at FarSight. Here is a link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USR5zzi2XOg

We are on track to get the launch pack submitted to Nintendo before the end of January.

This is the final day to vote for the classic Bally table that we’ll be releasing in May or June. Eight Ball Deluxe has made a strong comeback, but it’s still Centaur in the lead. Here’s the link if you haven’t voted yet:

http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/2982-Vote-for-a-classic-Bally-table

This is also the last day to post scores in the mobile tournament that will award a special custom ball to the top 100 finishers. Good luck and have fun!

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
More like 12 days of BS.

Just use the same stuff as last year
Still waiting for them

JJH516

Banned
Jun 4, 2014
More like 12 days of BS.

Just use the same stuff as last year
Still waiting for them

This.

I'm not expecting much. Whatever happened to XBOX360 and the new UI? What about PAD? I'm going to guess that the highlights will be pictures of a table we already know about, like TAF, and some news about tournaments. Oh boy.

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
last year was my first 12 days of christmas with farsight, was all excited...
ended up being MEH... and some very exciting stuff they announced never came and we are still waiting...
so yeah, I'm gonna look those news but I don't expect much...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts