Android 1.9.0: Feedback and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharkbear

Jul 26, 2012
It works -- and it fixed the problem with the launcher button not showing up in ST:TNG. Thanks Ryan! Merry Christmas!

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Thanks for the support and the reports (keep them coming). I certainly understand your frustration Darkuni since you are a paying customer, I will try to get to everything sooner or later, the more major issues first of course, but remember there is only one of me ;) and unfortunately Android is not all I do here. That said the constructive criticism from you guys is what helps me make the best product I can so I appreciate it =) impossible to glean any useful info like that from the Facebook page or star comments.

Mxyzptlk

Jul 27, 2012
And also (as you can probably tell from the latest news letter) management is working to improve the ui and offer a portrait version.

In addition, the non-main menu/table select issues like small buttons, and overlays and stuff (the old stuff not sizing correctly for huge resolutions) I have a fix for, but will probably not get in until after the holidays. I apologize for the delay in this, but its been hectic here in the office so stay tuned and I appreciate your patience!

Good to hear, hope you have a great holiday!

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Thanks for the support and the reports (keep them coming). I certainly understand your frustration Darkuni since you are a paying customer, I will try to get to everything sooner or later, the more major issues first of course, but remember there is only one of me ;) and unfortunately Android is not all I do here. That said the constructive criticism from you guys is what helps me make the best product I can so I appreciate it =) impossible to glean any useful info like that from the Facebook page or star comments.

That's why we're all here, Ryan.

You get the importance of directly liaising with us here for fun and profit. And I really appreciate the engagement you give us. It is unlike any other game company out there.

Please, please have a safe and happy break over this festive season.

In the new year, please ask the UI guys to engage this forum as a test bed for interface work. We want to ensure the whole TPA experience is flawless, so have us test and comment on the new interface.

Have Farsight set up a survey-style feedback form that we can use to provide feedback about the interface. Also known as a usability study. ;-)

N

netizen

In the new year, please ask the UI guys to engage this forum as a test bed for interface work. We want to ensure the whole TPA experience is flawless, so have us test and comment on the new interface.

Have Farsight set up a survey-style feedback form that we can use to provide feedback about the interface. Also known as a usability study. ;-)

+1

I second this proposal

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
It works -- and it fixed the problem with the launcher button not showing up in ST:TNG. Thanks Ryan! Merry Christmas!

Thanks for the quick fix on the orientation issue. That was my only problem. My tables play and look like they did before the update. I am looking forward to the new UI being in portrait mode. I like the new interface, it's nice to have all my paid tables in one place.

Now it's off to search the forums on how to use the pro version of a game. I am going to buy TNG and it's going to be deal in price because I've never played TNG and I think of all the money I will save learning the game compared to playing in an arcade.

You rock FarSight. I am ready to pony up some money for the Addams Family even though I'm on a limited retirement income. Thanks again for the quick fix. Enjoy your holiday time off, Ryan. Your fix has made my whole Christmas perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.