Beta (1.10.0 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

netizen

Just to be sure: did you purchase STTNG or did you receive it "for free" as a kickstarter reward? To me it seems that the way the kickstarter reward tables are handled when not having been regularily purchased is causing the problems. Playing as a guest the kickstarter reward tables are both NOT accessible for me because they were both "activated" through Far Sight directly instead of having been purchased through the in-app-purchasing system.

I purchased both STTNG and TZ through the in app system in order to do early beta testing, and got my entitlements that were supposed to be "free" reimbursed at a later date.

Which is why I find it strange that one table is treated differently than the other.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
to clarify, if bought from google play, you don't have to be logged in to play your purchased tables. If awarded from kickstarter the only way to get the tables is by logging in, it is not persistent if that is the case (it was not designed to be so).

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
yeah net that makes no sense, maybe the market got one of your purchases stuck, i just checked and they are both refunded and both are in your entitlements. So you say clean install and no login only one shows up?

N

netizen

yeah net that makes no sense, maybe the market got one of your purchases stuck, i just checked and they are both refunded and both are in your entitlements. So you say clean install and no login only one shows up?

Because you clarified about the persistent nature of purchases I went ahead and bought pro pack 10, but here's what my new tables menu looks like with me playing as a guest, seeing as I can't log in or I risk having to repeat the entire process of a fresh install again.

With AFM, Genie and TZ: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/83188435/Pictures/Screenshot_2013-01-15-14-02-12.png
Just TZ: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/83188435/Pictures/Screenshot_2013-01-15-13-57-07.png

Last edited:

etamme

Jan 10, 2013
same happened to me - tried black night (another table i dont own) and it said end of free version after like 2 seconds. I do like the new UI and table navigation though.

goforthewall

Feb 21, 2012
same happened to me - tried black night (another table i dont own) and it said end of free version after like 2 seconds. I do like the new UI and table navigation though.

that's a different bug I believe, but it has been logged and acknowledged as a global bug with the free versions of the tables in the 1.10.0 beta...

K

Korven

Is it just me or does Genie tilt much easier than other tables? Tilting away a 100K bonus really hurts on this table...

goforthewall

Feb 21, 2012
okay, weirdest bug on AFM just now: I'm on ball 3 with 14.336.689.100 with Mars defeated and 2 or 3 extra balls to go. Suddenly the local high score screen pops up and I can only press continue or hall of fame score. I pressed continue and now the table is in the flyover camera mode with the dmd still showing my score and ball I'm on. All I can do now is press start once again. This just started a new game continuing from the last emulation state... I'm now playing a new game continuing from the score I left off with. Extra balls have been cancelled, but the score counter is continuing without problems... Okay, the new game only had one (the remaining 3rd) ball and has concluded normally with a score of 15.211.445.490. WEIRD! Oh, and the score published to the leader board is completely different: 14.206.556.750

Last edited:

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
Is it just me or does Genie tilt much easier than other tables? Tilting away a 100K bonus really hurts on this table...

It's about the only Android table I can actually nudge on - but yes TILT is quite easy and v painful! I'd love to play the the table RT though having played it on TPA. It has a certain charm about it.

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
okay, weirdest bug on AFM just now: I'm on ball 3 with 14.336.689.100 with Mars defeated and 2 or 3 extra balls to go. Suddenly the local high score screen pops up and I can only press continue or hall of fame score. I pressed continue and now the table is in the flyover camera mode with the dmd still showing my score and ball I'm on. All I can do now is press start once again. This just started a new game continuing from the last emulation state... I'm now playing a new game continuing from the score I left off with. Extra balls have been cancelled, but the score counter is continuing without problems... Okay, the new game only had one (the remaining 3rd) ball and has concluded normally with a score of 15.211.445.490. WEIRD! Oh, and the score published to the leader board is completely different: 14.206.556.750

Isn't this the game ending bug described earlier in this thread? Sounded like Ryan had found the issue.

N

netizen

Is AFM showing as much of the front of the table, IDK the right term, the apron where the instructions and pricing is, for everyone else too?

Every other table cuts off just behind the flippers for me

Screenshot_2013-01-15-15-48-15.png

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Is AFM showing as much of the front of the table, IDK the right term, the apron where the instructions and pricing is, for everyone else too?

Every other table cuts off just behind the flippers for me

The camera views are simply place holders and will be readjusted in the next beta build.

esp2000

Jun 4, 2012
I am not sure if I am doing this wrong or if it is a bug. I am trying to go for the Super Skill Shot in the AFM standard goals. It states to hold down the left flipper before launching the ball. The only problem with this is that the flippers are unresponsive until the ball has been launched. I see no way to get the ball to go around. Has anyone else been able to make that shot, and if so what was done?

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
I am not sure if I am doing this wrong or if it is a bug. I am trying to go for the Super Skill Shot in the AFM standard goals. It states to hold down the left flipper before launching the ball. The only problem with this is that the flippers are unresponsive until the ball has been launched. I see no way to get the ball to go around. Has anyone else been able to make that shot, and if so what was done?

this has already been logged earlier in this thread. It's on Ryan's to fix list and should be in next build.

esp2000

Jun 4, 2012
this has already been logged earlier in this thread. It's on Ryan's to fix list and should be in next build.

Thank you for the update. I missed that, but figured it had to have been logged already. Had to ask though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts