Bug Multiball keeps in plungercam, right flipper not working

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013
Played a lot of AFM games but did not see this issue till today.
Multiball started, the camera went in plunger mode, balls kept launching automatically.
I was able to use the left flipper, but the right was not responding, just when launching a ball.
Issue was over when multiball ended. Camera came back to normal. Issue was not there on next TA and was not there on second multiball of the same game.

Weird.

CenoByte

Nov 10, 2012
I have seen this too on AFM (Nexus 10).
It has also happened more than once on Scared Stiff (Galaxy Tab) so it's not just an AFM bug.

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
This happened to me on AFM on Android. I'm guessing that I must have triggered right flipper just as the camera panned down, so it was struck thinking I was triggering plunger, again and again.

I had to watch all the multi-balls drain before the camera surrendered control back to me. :(

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
This is why we need a properly locked camera. The camera should *never* move from the view you have selected when you have locked it.

SlamCitySkates

Sep 20, 2012
I don't know if this is still going on the Android - but this is still happening on the PS3. It happens when you activate Multiball WHEN MARTIAN ATTACK IS STILL HAPPENING. The right flipper works though.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Setting your "Multiball Camera" option back to "On" seems to prevent this kind of thing.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.