1 Ball Challenge

Timelord

Oct 29, 2012
Heretic suggested that I participate, so here's my first entry.

It's a very humble 2,411,300. LOL, oh well no excuses!

Later guys.

Timelord ...

JPelter

Jun 11, 2012
9,150,020 on RBION. The sad part is I got to multiball AND had 2x scoring on that first ball. Considering that it's a really really bad score. Oh well.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Hey guys...

So we had a bit of fun tonight in the chatroom doing a little live pinball competition, called...

The 5 minute pinball challenge!

http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/1594-Pinball-Arcade-Chatroom/page6

Loads of fun, just like this here 1 ball challenge is, just in real time. Join that thread and then you can be alerted next time we do it. We only had 3 at one time, needs more to make it more exciting.

Day

Jan 9, 2013
Ripley's is usually quite fair when it comes to drains (SDTMs are quite unusual on this table), but the right outlane got me. Marathon games are quite the norm on RBION so i imagine we're gonna see a huge score in this round (Squid? step up to the plate please)

my contribution > 10,412,940

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
One of these days when I am a little more coherent I will put down a more formal method to my madness. I have some good stategy videos already made up.

As far as this challenge is concerned I fully expect to lose it. There are those that are beyond my capabilities.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Nice one, Squid! : ) I've found your posts in the RBION strategy thread very helpful, and lamented that your videos linked there previously are no longer available--would definitely tune into any strategy videos you may have.

Day

Jan 9, 2013
wow, amazing score there Squid! it's like we're using different currencies - I'm scraping up beans whilst you're raking in gold bullion bars. my PB score is not even 1/3rd of your first ball score :-( some tips for us mere mortals would indeed be very welcome. hope you're feeling better soon.

Tapatalkin' at ya

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts