Bug iOS Version 1.2.4 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
Device/OS: Ipad2 Ios 6.1

Bug Description: Two lots of music overlapping when you look at the instructions.

Steps To Reproduce: Look at the Dr Dude instructions

Frequency: 100%

Chris Dunman

Apr 11, 2012
Device/OS: 6.1 iPad3

Bug Description: Swipe to nudge crashes game

Steps To Reproduce: change nudge from shake to swipe in options, then try nudging in any table.

Frequency:Swipe to nudge and it crashes every single table!

Additional Comments: Odd bug, you'd think they would have caught this.

edit: it appears that the 'shake to nudge' works and does not crash the game, so until they fix 'swipe', shake will suffice.

Same here

smooverr

Oct 28, 2012
Got locked out after updating. Password won't work now and the reset won't work either. As much as I love this game Farsight really needs to get their **** straight.

Edit: Ya this is BS. I'm sick of it. In 30+ years of gaming I've never encountered a game with so many issues, delays, bugs, and general errors as the TPA. I'm trying to be patient but this is really too much now.

Last edited:

xNiCeGuYx

Apr 16, 2012
At least we were able to play Duke Nukem Forever after all these years. :cool:
I had more fun with it than with the Call of Duty sh!t.

Rudy Aurelle

Feb 18, 2013
Arabian Nights

Bug: Freeze after rescuing the princess. Nothing to do except quit the table and lose the score.

Frequency: Always.

Iphone4 iOS 6.1

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
Device/OS: 6.1 iPad3

Bug Description: Swipe to nudge crashes game

Steps To Reproduce: change nudge from shake to swipe in options, then try nudging in any table.

Frequency:Swipe to nudge and it crashes every single table!

Additional Comments: Odd bug, you'd think they would have caught this.

edit: it appears that the 'shake to nudge' works and does not crash the game, so until they fix 'swipe', shake will suffice.

Same here. Touchscreen nudge and Shake nudge are both fine...it's the Swipe nudge that's broken.

westofrome

Jan 29, 2013
Same here. Touchscreen nudge and Shake nudge are both fine...it's the Swipe nudge that's broken.

Same here...since I've always been a swipe-nudger, this threw me for a loop. For the life of me, I cannot get a handle on shake-nudging. Touchscreen seems to work ok, honestly I'm not sure of the difference between swipe and touchscreen. Is it that you can swipe in the nudge direction from anywhere, but you have to tap precisely where you want to nudge?

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Firepower

iPad 3 iOS 6.1

Bug; game not ending.

I just beat the top score on my last ball and when the ball drained the table just sat there twiddling it's thumbs. I left it about 20 seconds, flipping occasionally to check it hadn't locked up. Still nothing so I called the attendant who was no use as usuall, probably outside smoking. Finally I did all that was left to do and tilted the table. This finished the game and brought up the name entry.

Frequency; first time it's happened so don't know.

Steps to reproduce; again not sure, like I already said its only happened once.

ClaudeHenrySmoot

Apr 27, 2012
Firepower

iPad 3 iOS 6.1

Bug; game not ending.

Came here to report the same problem (same version/ipad).

Happened to me twice so far. I believe I had just drained a multiball with 1 ball locked. I don't now what's supposed to happen in that case (locked ball enters play?) but I'm pretty sure the game isn't supposed to just sit there. ;)

(Picturing kid in an arcade in 1982 standing at a stagnant Firepower for 3 hours... Thinking: "Waiiiiit for it....")

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Dr.Dude

Ipad 3 ios 6.1

Bug; Strange local high score behaviour

I just had a few games trying to beat the top score for the achievement. One game I came up just short in 3rd with 27m and the 1st and 2nd scores were both 28m+. Then I had a better game just short of 31m. This gave me the achievement for top score but on the local score leaderboard I'm in 2nd with the top score at 34m! this wasn't there before, I know because I loaded the game up on my iphone also to check what the top scores were and they were as I thought, top 2 scores 28m+.

Are the online leaderboards playing up? the main leaderboard shows one of my old scores but the friends list leaderboard shows my proper score. Same with Firepower actually.

I also had the mixmaster camera bug on my last but 1 ball, all I could do was thrash around hoping to keep the balls in play, the camera stayed locked onto the mixer until both balls had drained.

Also just 51 hof points for 31m? are you kidding me?

Last edited:

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Dr.Dude

Ipad 3 ios 6.1

Bug; Strange local high score behaviour

I just had a few games trying to beat the top score for the achievement. One game I came up just short in 3rd with 27m and the 1st and 2nd scores were both 28m+. Then I had a better game just short of 31m. This gave me the achievement for top score but on the local score leaderboard I'm in 2nd with the top score at 34m! this wasn't there before, I know because I loaded the game up on my iphone also to check what the top scores were and they were as I thought, top 2 scores 28m+.

Are the online leaderboards playing up? the main leaderboard shows one of my old scores but the friends list leaderboard shows my proper score. Same with Firepower actually.

I also had the mixmaster camera bug on my last but 1 ball, all I could do was thrash around hoping to keep the balls in play, the camera stayed locked onto the mixer until both balls had drained.

Also just 51 hof points for 31m? are you kidding me?

This happened to me as well, but still got credit in GC for high score. Was 26M I think, then I got 39M and the local high was then 43M or something.

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Device/OS: iPad 4, OS 6.1

Bug Description: Monster Bash Mosh multiball. Camera stuck on plunger view during multiball.

Steps To Reproduce: Earn Mosh Pit multiball

Frequency: Out of three times I have earned it today, only once.

Additional Comments:

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Attack from Mars

Device/OS:
iPad4/iOS6.1

Bug Description:
Camera changed to plungercam and disengaged the right flipper during multiball.

Steps To Reproduce:
After activating a "hurry up", I immediately activated the "lock multiball" because I missed the "hurry up" shot. The camera then pulled back to the plunger-cam with the dead right flipper. However, after achieving the "hurry up" shot with the left flipper, the camera went back to normal and the right flipper became active.

Frequency: First time that's happened to me, probably because the steps to reproduce is tricky.

Additional Comments:

Last edited:

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Device/OS: iPad 4, OS 6.1

Bug Description: Monster Bash Mosh multiball. Camera stuck on plunger view during multiball.

Steps To Reproduce: Earn Mosh Pit multiball

Frequency: Out of three times I have earned it today, only once.

Additional Comments:

Farsight really havent got the hang of these cameras have they? It seems with every new table there is a camera bug. I had the camera stuck on the Gumball machine today in TZ, the first time its actually happened to me but I haven't reported it as it has been reported many times already. DD has the mixmaster, CV has the plunger cam and the backbox camera problem, MB abandoned the frankie cam and it looks like its never coming back.

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Farsight really havent got the hang of these cameras have they? It seems with every new table there is a camera bug. I had the camera stuck on the Gumball machine today in TZ, the first time its actually happened to me but I haven't reported it as it has been reported many times already. DD has the mixmaster, CV has the plunger cam and the backbox camera problem, MB abandoned the frankie cam and it looks like its never coming back.

Especially frustrating when you are trying to complete wizard goals (for me it was this and Dr. Dude double jackpot)-which I eventually finished.

Kmitchell

Jul 27, 2012
Device/OS: iPad v1. OS 5.1.1

Bug Description: Camera locks focus once a ball enters the mixmaster during multiball. The focus will stay locked on the mixmaster until you can launch another ball up into it. (I managed to do this by randomly bashing at the flippers.)

Steps To Reproduce: Get multiball, shoot mixmaster

Frequency: every time during the first multiball. Second time getting multiball it didn't happen.

Additional Comments: Pausing the game and trying the change the camera doesn't work, no does rotating the screen.

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
iPad v6.1

High Score still not posting to GameCenter achievement for Star Trek:The Next Generation

Attain table high score

Everytime a new local high score is achieved

This has been broken since the table came out, every other table since and achievement since posts up, but not this. (rumor is Genie wizard goals do not post as well though, but I have not attained that)

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
Came here to report the same problem (same version/ipad).

Happened to me twice so far. I believe I had just drained a multiball with 1 ball locked. I don't now what's supposed to happen in that case (locked ball enters play?) but I'm pretty sure the game isn't supposed to just sit there. ;)

(Picturing kid in an arcade in 1982 standing at a stagnant Firepower for 3 hours... Thinking: "Waiiiiit for it....")

I've had this happen a couple of times. I also just had the machine run a never-ending bonus after the last ball drained on a multi-ball. It falsely registered the 145k bonus and extra ball Wizard Goals (though I legitimately did both before completing the Standard table goals, so I'm not bothered). I couldn't tilt the machine and just had to quit from the pause screen.

Update to add that the next time I played Firepower following this bug the Wizard goals were reset.

iOS 6.1.2
iPad 3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online