Bug iOS Version 1.2.4 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinbot

Aug 12, 2012
Device/OS: iPad v1. OS 5.1.1

Bug Description: Camera locks focus once a ball enters the mixmaster during multiball. The focus will stay locked on the mixmaster until you can launch another ball up into it. (I managed to do this by randomly bashing at the flippers.)

Steps To Reproduce: Get multiball, shoot mixmaster

Frequency: every time during the first multiball. Second time getting multiball it didn't happen.

Additional Comments: Pausing the game and trying the change the camera doesn't work, no does rotating the screen.

Same thing just happened to me. Lost me balls during the multiball despite my frantically mashing the flippers.

LurkerCreep

Apr 26, 2012
Device/OS: iPad 2/iOS 6.0.1

Bug Description: On Dr. Dude the yellow lightbulb on the 'Gift of Gab', the red lightbulb on 'The Heart of Rock 'N Roll', the green lightbulb on 'Magnetic Personality', and the white lightbulb on Dr. Dude's forehead (Jackpot Ready) above the 'Molecular Mix Master' ramp are all completely missing.

Steps to Reproduce: Play Dr. Dude

Frequency: Always

Additional Comments: All four lightbulbs are present when I play Dr. Dude on my iPhone 4S/iOS 6.0.1

Last edited:

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
Device/OS: ipad2 5.1

Bug Description: On MM the moat and inside of the castle drawbridge is a pale blue, which looks weird.

Steps To Reproduce: Play MM

Frequency: 100%

Pod

Aug 10, 2012
Device: ios iPhone 4. So 6.1.2
Funhouse
Area above upper flipper has broken transparency.
Score readout letters/numbers vanish when fast flashing
Plunger view kicked in during multiball start and wouldn't let me launch a ball causing all balls to drain.

Brill!

Pod

Zach

FarSight Employee
Feb 22, 2013
Device/OS: Ipad2 Ios 6.1

Bug Description: Two lots of music overlapping when you look at the instructions.

Steps To Reproduce: Look at the Dr Dude instructions

I cannot reproduce this, is this still an issue?

Last edited:

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Device/OS: iPad 4, iOS 6.1

Bug Description: Genie Wizard Goals not showing up on GameCenter completed results

Steps To Reproduce: Complete Genie Goals

Really, after all that work on a crappy table I get no credit for this? Please fix this and the ST:TNG top score issue please.

Wizened

Jun 10, 2012
Harley Davidson
iPad 4, IOS 6.1

Bug: during multiball right flipper stops working until all balls have drained but 1. I suspect it's related to the multiball cam view, as draining all but 1 returns to cam 1 scrolling.

Frequency: haven't a clue as I don't like this game, just needed some high score love for GC leader boards.

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Device/OS: iPad4, 6.1.2

Bug Description: Lost two balls on a single tilt. tilted accidentally on a ball. Was able to plunge next ball, but tilt stayed on screen and was not able to flip the ball.

Steps To Reproduce: Didn't try to do it again.

Frequency: ??

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012

Bug Description: Lost two balls on a single tilt. tilted accidentally on a ball. Was able to plunge next ball, but tilt stayed on screen and was not able to flip the ball.

Which table was that? I haven't bumped into this one yet.

inspector42

May 27, 2012
knOf4by.jpg

Blue screen of death. Ios 6.1. When waking up from sleep with TPA open. Happened twice.

Never knew a blue screen of death was possible on an Apple product. :)

Also, I am not James Manning, and don't know who that is.

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
knOf4by.jpg

Blue screen of death. Ios 6.1. When waking up from sleep with TPA open. Happened twice.

Never knew a blue screen of death was possible on an Apple product. :)

Also, I am not James Manning, and don't know who that is.

I got that once, but never twice. Just shut the app down and restarted without issue. Think there was a thread on this somewhere.

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012

This just this it again, but on Bride of Pinbot in this instance? Flippers flp after plunge, (with Tilt still showing on screen), but ball acts as if it is 100 pounds heavy, and flippers wont flip it.

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
I cannot reproduce this, is this still an issue?

You have to play a game and let it end properly without quitting. The gift of gab music plays as it pans around the table, if you choose instructions from the table menu the two background music tracks play together.

fenderbendr

Dec 1, 2012
Funhouse:

Device/OS: iPod touch 4g/iOS 6.1.2

Bug Description: The app crashes after pressing the "free trial" button on Funhouse.

Steps To Reproduce: Press "Start" on Funhouse, let the table download if it hasn't already, and press the "free trial" button. The app should crash after a few seconds.

Frequency: This happens 98% of the time

night

May 18, 2012
Funhouse:

Device/OS: iPod touch 4g/iOS 6.1.2

Bug Description: The app crashes after pressing the "free trial" button on Funhouse.

Steps To Reproduce: Press "Start" on Funhouse, let the table download if it hasn't already, and press the "free trial" button. The app should crash after a few seconds.

Frequency: This happens 98% of the time

Then buy it! FH is a gem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.