Exactly how long does it take for your score to show on leaderboards?

Ccavsman

Feb 11, 2013
Seems like mine aren't showing up! I am logged in. I played Black Hole, had enough for the board and it is not showing up. Anyone running into this? Thanks!

N

Nik Barbour

Yeah - don't normally bother with the leaderboard but I was logged in and had a good mill+ game on Firepower (Android). I was curious to see where I'd be, but the score never got there.

I think a server is or has been down though.

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Same for me. 1.5 mil on Firepower sometime on Saturday, and it hasn't posted. I've had so many leader board problems, that I almost expect it.

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
The facebook-friends-compare feature still doesn't work for me...only I myself show up on the list. The most recent hi-score displays just fine if you switch from "overall" to "friends" only without an acompanying leaderboard rank, but switch to "personal" and you see your ranking according to a previous much lower score.

A malfunctioning leaderboard pretty much amounts to no leaderboard. As of yet it's unfortunately a faux-feature of TPA.

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
I've noted issues with it from before this update. I have two Bride of Pinbot scores in excess of 1 billion points, but the only score appearing in the leaderboard is my highest before joining "the billionaires' club."

Given the number of tables and the amount of time it takes to load scores I also think the leaderboard menu needs an overhaul!

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
seems like the server responsible for highscores is unavailable for what ever reason ....... which causes a score posting failure. There needs to be some kind of handshaking protocol between TPA and score server which is hack proof and will retry on failures.

high scores really are important to me and are what keep me coming back for more........... without this area being airtight, I'm going to lose interest rapidly.

K

Korven

The facebook-friends-compare feature still doesn't work for me...only I myself show up on the list. The most recent hi-score displays just fine if you switch from "overall" to "friends" only without an acompanying leaderboard rank, but switch to "personal" and you see your ranking according to a previous much lower score.

A malfunctioning leaderboard pretty much amounts to no leaderboard. As of yet it's unfortunately a faux-feature of TPA.

Yeah, the FB-thingy wont work for me either, I see some friends scores but not my own, except for 2 or 3 tables and those scores are inaccurate.

Edit: OnT, usually my scores get posted (if at all) within 10 minutes or so.

Tony C

Feb 20, 2012
I'm guessing that the new feature of offline sync has caused some sort of problem and crashed the server. It would seem that their email server is in the same rack. That's also been down all weekend.

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
I'm noticing the same thing for all scores from Sunday or later, now that I'm looking at the leaderboards today. My 289,000 for Big Shot and 321m for Scared Stiff appear only when viewing the friends filter, which I'm guessing pulls my score from local memory. The unfiltered leaderboards only show my scores from Saturday.

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
In the past, there have been times when your most recent score wouldn't show on the leaderboard immediately, but would show up after a later game, in a very unpredictable fashion.

Willi Cicci

Dec 25, 2012
I'm afraid your score may be lost, Ccavsman, due to the server issues that have been going on as of late. Typically scores will post to the leaderboard within 5 to 10 minutes under normal circumstances.

Ccavsman

Feb 11, 2013
Servers still must be down... Just got one, two, three.. None of them are anywhere but 'friends' board... They'll get it. I have faith!

Duchess

Feb 16, 2013
I don't believe it has ever worked for me. I had wondered the same thing as my scores never seem to show up. I am just close to giving up on it TBH.

Ccavsman

Feb 11, 2013
It seemed to work for me before Saturday, 2/17.... Now im just getting the top 1 - 8, where it used to post my score and where i ranked. My old scores for the machines i posted on are still there... Its like weird. They just got to work it out. Same as SAS Zombie Assault i love... It took em awhile but now its good. Pray for the fix here cause i play to post.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
It seemed to work for me before Saturday, 2/17.... Now im just getting the top 1 - 8, where it used to post my score and where i ranked. My old scores for the machines i posted on are still there... Its like weird. They just got to work it out. Same as SAS Zombie Assault i love... It took em awhile but now its good. Pray for the fix here cause i play to post.

You should try playing for fun. In the end it will be more rewarding for you.

Willi Cicci

Dec 25, 2012
You should try playing for fun. In the end it will be more rewarding for you.

OK, I SWEAR I'm not trying to start an argument here or anything, but statements like these just rub me the wrong way.

I completely understand the OP's frustration. I've had the same thing happen to me several times and it sucks. Ccavsman set a goal for himself, achieved it, and doesn't end up getting proper recognition for it. He's obviously passionate and competitive by nature and that's a GOOD thing... I can appreciate that because I'm the same way.

Suggesting that someone like him or me should not care so much is kind of a silly thing to say, not to mention that it's not very constructive as it relates to his original question. Think about it this way - what would your reaction be, brakel, if someone said to you, "You should care more about your scores. Why don't you ever try to get to the top of the leaderboards?" Kind of ridiculous when you turn it around, isn't it? You're basically saying to someone, "You should change your personality and/or who you are."

For some of us, fun is only had when we play well... and there's nothing wrong with that.

OK, that's it. I just had to get that out.

Last edited:

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Im having scores not show now. My friends and I like to lay down the gauntlet and try to top eachother and as we do so we improve our personal best sometimes. My score should be #1 weekly not posting. It kinda sucks when you have a game good enough for top score and it doesn't post.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.