Request High Resolution Ipad Screenshots Thread

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
img0711.png

img0710.png

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
wow those angles are so much more open on iPad then on Android.

Here's what camera angle 1 in Space Shuttle looks like on a Nexus 10.

Lol, um, fail much? Compare that to SS pics above: the only difference is that on iPad the two locks are transparent, not opaque like on your android device. Otherwise the geometry looks to be indentical.

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
Looking sharp! I don't have an iPad but was very impressed with the visual quality of Centaur and PB on my iPhone 4S. Centaur especially.

N

netizen

Lol, um, fail much? Compare that to SS pics above: the only difference is that on iPad the two locks are transparent, not opaque like on your android device. Otherwise the geometry looks to be indentical.

Let's see, The HUD blocks the roll overs, and the outlanes aren't visible in view 1 on the Android view; there was no comment about the geometry it was a matter of the view being in closer.

lol, ignorant much

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
Let's see, The HUD blocks the roll overs, and the outlanes aren't visible in view 1 on the Android view; there was no comment about the geometry it was a matter of the view being in closer.

lol, ignorant much

Ooops. Sorry. hehe.

I thought you meant the geometry was sharper, as in , more angular (less polys). I read it wrong.

N

netizen

Wow. Guess the iPad really does rule.

Wow, I guess the camera artists did a slightly different view for that platform.
It must imply so much about the superiority of said platform. Your ability to reason is very impressive and shows that, like Abed's relationship with Batman, you are Sherlock, now.

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
Wow, I guess the camera artists did a slightly different view for that platform.
It must imply so much about the superiority of said platform. Your ability to reason is very impressive and shows that, like Abed's relationship with Batman, you are Sherlock, now.

Actually it does. The iPad utilizes a better aspect ratio as opposed to the widescreen android - hence, the image clipping even though the pixel count is higher. But thanks for the sarcasm. :cool:

heddhunter

Sep 29, 2012
Does the iPad have anti-aliasing or is that just a by-product of the forum resizing the images?

Interesting philosophical question. In theory there's no need for anti-aliasing since the high PPI means individual pixels are not discernable by the human eye. In practice, TPA doesn't use full retina assets for every single texture, presumably because there's not enough RAM for it. The bottom line is the game looks pretty amazing on a retina class device.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
Does the iPad have anti-aliasing or is that just a by-product of the forum resizing the images?

None of the images which I've uploaded have been resized. They are in their full retina glory exactly the way they look on my iPad.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.