Zaccaria Pinall - Update v1.2

night

May 18, 2012
The new settings look just fantastic.. What you guys are doing is setting a standard here, TPA should take a good look at this, especially because these features are not hidden somewhere in an overprices 'pro-menu'. ASK Homework deserves an award for the way they listen to their users and implement their ideas to make a program better.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
The new settings look just fantastic.. What you guys are doing is setting a standard here, TPA should take a good look at this, especially because these features are not hidden somewhere in an overprices 'pro-menu'. ASK Homework deserves an award for the way they listen to their users and implement their ideas to make a program better.

+1 (This exactly)
I just hope this gets an Android port.
I can promise you a Gold level purchase if it does. :)

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
If your team can pull it off then this graphics menu is a huge home run. Really pleased with the direction and continued improvement of this app. Hope this app starts to get a little more media attention. I don't see any reviews or enough people talking about. People are really missing out.

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
It's about time to show you a screenshot about Physics Tweaks menu. All the settings are effected to Custom Mode only.
In this new menu you can change launching type to touch-based one, if you prefer it.
Also you can adjust the following settings:

Playfield degree - this slider defines angle of playfield, a higher value causes faster ball rolling, a low one causes slower ball rolling.

Flipper force - this slider defines shooting power of flippers and effects on the main flippers only, a higher value causes faster flipper movement and stronger shooting of a ball, a lower value causes slower flipper movement and weaker shooting of a ball

Rubber elasticity - this slider defines ball bouncing of rubber materials, a higher value causes higher bouncing, a lower one causes weaker bouncing

Ball friction - this slider defines friction between the ball and the materials a ball rolls on, a higher value causes slower ball movement, a lower one causes faster ball movement

Bumper force - this slider defines bump power of mushroom-shaped bumpers, a higher value causes stronger bump, a lower one causes weaker bump

6e1axh.jpg

karl

May 10, 2012
Nice! I knew it was a good one to go for gold on this one... Love to see StarGod :)

Agree. I just changed to a gold membership also. All the great work and communication done by Zsolt is worth it alone. Hoping this app does well in the market.

gsxrboy

Feb 21, 2012
I think I can safely speak for everyone and thank you for the fantastic work you are putting into this app. Looking forward to all the new tables and future goodies you bring to us.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
So happy with my gold membership! Looks like it's paying off already :)

Now let us pray to the App Store gods that this gets approved nice and quickly!

Mk pinball fan

Jul 11, 2012
We haven't managed to sent it to Apple for review at last Friday as we planned earlier. The main reason was the new physics. We found some issue in the physics engine during testing at the last minute. The new deadline is this Friday, but we will not send the new update to Apple as long as the physics engine has problems.

Zsolt, did You send in the update today, or do you still have physics engine issues? I'm really excited to try the new table along with the added tweaks!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.