Bug iOS Version 1.2.7 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
space shuttle
ipad mini iOS 6.1.3
high scores are still not saving
after you finish playing and try to save a high score it is still lost on screen exit.
UPDATE they seem to be saving to the leader board thing whatever it is called HOWEVER they do not save to the ROM ( they do not appear on the backglass when cam flies over). Some default scores appear on backglass during fly over.

Grapper

May 2, 2013
And since the launch button also activates the right flipper, it also advances the skill shot selection by 1. So, if you were trying to launch the ball with 'Light Lock', you'll actually get 'Warp 4'. The same thing happens when you need to choose a mission. I see what happened... when they moved the launch button, they forgot to fill in the 'hole' in the right flipper activation mesh (??) where the launch button was and then forgot to carve out a new hole in the new button location. Both issues should be rather simple to resolve.

How can they release a table with such an obvious bug? I know I wont get any answers but I am furious they keep messing up with the simplest of bugs time after time. :(

g0urra

Mar 12, 2013
Device/OS: iPhone 4/iOS 5.0.1

Bug Description: graphical glitches on all tables that are the free version (you haven't paid for). Most tables also have their playfield flipped (plunger on the left side, nudging goes to the opposite side etc.) except for the flippers.

Steps To Reproduce: play on any table that are the free version (you haven't paid for).

Frequency: every time.

Additional Comments: Screenshot from Firestorm. I've had this for over 2 months now.

Last edited:

DeeEff

Feb 28, 2013
Device/OS: iPhone 4/iOS 5.0.1

Bug Description: graphical glitches on all tables that are the free version (you haven't paid for). Most tables also have their playfield flipped (plunger on the left side, nudging goes to the opposite side etc.) except for the flippers.

Steps To Reproduce: play on any table that are the free version (you haven't paid for).

Frequency: every time.

Additional Comments: Screenshot from Firestorm. I've had this for over 2 months now.

Firepower, but we knew what you meant. :)

That's a trippy view! Does it play at all?

inspector42

May 27, 2012
That graphical glitch happened to me before. Had to reinstall. Luckily there are backup options available now.

inspector42

May 27, 2012
No. I mean where you can back up your scores and goals to their servers and restore on a cleanly installed copy.

ATOMIC BOY

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
Is there finally going to be a fix for STNG and the way the camera moves back off of the table during the Final Frontier? It happens on my iPad about 50% of the time. Real bummer since the goal of the game is to get to this mode and then it becomes UNPLAYABLE.

[Mod edit: Removed for decorum's sake.]

Last edited by a moderator:

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
While I understand the frustration with game-ending issues, this forum is not a place for screaming and cursing.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
I just noticed this bug last night. I have emailed it to Pinball Arcade support.

Device/OS:
iPad 2, iPad 3 and iPad Mini on iOS version 6.1.3.

Bug Description:
The “Invert Nudge: OFF” setting reverts to ON behavior after the app is killed and restarted even though the setting is still set to OFF.

Steps To Reproduce:
1) In Options set “Invert Nudge” to OFF. Nudge behavior will be as expected.
2) Kill the app in the iOS multitasking dock so it is no longer running in the background.
3) Start the app again and “Invert Nudge” is still set to OFF. Start any table and the Nudge behavior is now acting as if Invert Nudge is ON.
4) Switch Invert Nudge to OFF again in the Options menu and behavior will be as expected again until the app is killed again.

Frequency:
Always

heddhunter

Sep 29, 2012
Device/OS: iPad3/iOS6.1.2

Bug Description: when the app tries to save the highscore (at the end of a game) "updating..." appears and then the app crashes

Steps To Reproduce: finish a game on any table

Frequency: always on every table

Additional Comments: one of those crashes even wiped out all my local highscores, goals and hall of fame scores (luckily I had a backup)

this totally breaks the game for me :(

Have you tried a clean re-install? I have iPad 3 and I do not have crashes after Updating... (Just tried again right now to be sure.)

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
Device/OS: iPad 3 iOS 6.1.3

Bug Description: Every game crashes after logging into Farsight account or enable Gamecenter save

Steps To Reproduce: Tables are playable if not logged in.

Frequency: Every time

Additional Comments: My wizard goals are still present when logged in but my Hall of Fame scores have gone down to zero.

Last edited:

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
Device/OS: iPad 3 iOS 6.1.4

Bug Description: Every game crashes after logging into Farsight account or enable Gamecenter save

Steps To Reproduce: Tables are playable if not logged in.

Frequency: Every time

Additional Comments: My wizard goals are still present when logged in but my Hall of Fame scores have gone down to zero.

I thought iOS 6.1.4 was an iPhone 5 only release. I think you mean iOS 6.1.3.

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
When posting a bug, please use the following format:

Device/OS: iPad Mini iOS 6.1.3

Bug Description: When entering / achieving multiball with 3 balls on firepower and hitting / reaching the 5th high score the game ended without warning (with all 3 balls on the table) and the enter your initials screen came up showing i had 5th place. I am unsure of the bug trigger which has two possible causes: 1) the act of reaching the lowest high score. 2) the act of having all 3 balls on the table. Please note prior to the crash i had all 3 balls on table for about 30 seconds.

Steps To Reproduce: Since this a very difficult table for me reproduction is difficult. It requires me to either hit the lowest high score OR enter multiball or both. At this time tilt is locked so i can't nudge the table either as i have not completed all the goals. In this case assistance by a player who has better mastered this table would be of great help to verify / pin this down.

Frequency: uncertain of this due to the above reason(s) and difficulty reproducing.

Additional Comments: I could use the help of a player who has mastered this table and can reproduce the above conditions more easily then i am in a position to achieve / obtain at this time.

rocco

Jun 5, 2012
When posting a bug, please use the following format:

Device/OS: iPad3iOS 6.1.3

Bug Description: stng, ball going for jackpot loop, doesn't go up, goes around and comes out in the lock loop.

Steps To Reproduce: aim fr the jackpot loop with the top right flipper.

Frequency: 50%

Additional Comments: I don't have the pro version, if that matters.

Pinball Ken

May 11, 2013
iPhone and iPad bug in Cirqus Voltaire:

When u get a ball in lock u cannot get the table to change view to plunge the ball, although u can get a ball into play by hitting the right flipper.

PK

octopusruckus

May 13, 2013
Device: iPhone 4S, iPad 2, both 6.1.3. TPA version 1.2.7

Bug description: On Taxi, plunger camera view 2 is identical to plunger camera view 3. I have reinstalled the table and the app.

Frequency: 100%

Steps to reproduce: change plunger camera from 2 to 3. Should be identical.

Additional Info: non-pro, paid version. Camera 1 works normally. Camera 2 was working fine a few updates ago, I forgot to note when it started messing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts