Bug Game Center and leader boards not updating

Crusty Booger

Apr 13, 2013
Ipad 2. Was fine last night, now whirlwind and pub do not even show ip on Game Center. And ny 53MM score on whirlwind is no where to be seen on leader board, just the 7m score from late last nights first try.

Nummymuffin

Feb 28, 2013
Everything of mine has been zeroed out. It makes me not even want to play the tables I bought because I was nearly done with the wizard goals on a few of them and now, nothing. :mad:

Crusty Booger

Apr 13, 2013
Took a chance and played whirlwind again...a decent score of 160M...nothing on the leaderboard, but worse, it's not giving HoF points. Will not play these tables again until it is fixed...

DeeEff

Feb 28, 2013
Will not play these tables again until it is fixed...

+1, but not only for these tables (i.e., the last two)

I'm bummin' over this whole leaderboard thing - most previous (and still-existing) bugs have affected one table at a time, and most of those could be avoided or worked around somehow. But this one not only affects the last two tables (Champion Pub and Whirlwind), it likely affects all tables. (I just beat my high score on NGG and noted that my leaderboard score was not changed, although my HOF *did* update.)

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Meh. Doesn't matter. I have about 3 or 4 tables where my high score is double or triple what is on the leader boards. All that matters is the hof and enjoying the table.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.