Pinball magazine, Thank you!

karl

May 10, 2012
What a fabulous magazine this is. The first one was great but the second one is just stunning. heavy as a small book only prettier. High class value for a very affordable price. Only downside is that the wait for issue nr 3 will be hard ;)

PS! And a great long and interesting interview with Bobby King. Even us fans who know most of the common questions Bobby King usually get will find this interview a good read.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
What a fabulous magazine this is. The first one was great but the second one is just stunning. heavy as a small book only prettier. High class value for a very affordable price. Only downside is that the wait for issue nr 3 will be hard ;)

PS! And a great long and interesting interview with Bobby King. Even us fans who know most of the common questions Bobby King usually get will find this interview a good read.

I wish someone would scan the interview and post here.

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
I'm gonna wait for a few of them to come out and then buy a bundle :)
The interview excerpts with Dennis Nordman seem really promising.

karl

May 10, 2012
agree with Jeff. Trust me, it's worth every penny

Sumez - If you go down that route you could be in for a long wait. They still plan to do only 2 numbers a year maximum. The Nordman intervju is more like a life stroy with lots of pictures of the playfields and a lot of comments from other designers about Nordman stories etc. There are a few news pages about what goes on at the monent with Stern, JJ and the smaller companies to, but the main focus is not on the news, more a look into the people who have been important to the industry. If you are mainly interested in news stuff I would go for the pingame journal, but all the deep stories is fascinating, I think. I believe this magazine will follow me on holiday in a few weeks. Excellent stuff

karl

May 10, 2012
Sorry about that. Sometimes I think Norwegian when I type English ;-)

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
Heh I didn't even notice the mistake because my language is so similar, and it made sense to me :p

pseudokings

Jun 10, 2012
Yeah, I'd go for a digital version - the shipping on the print version is just ridiculous

Ditto. Would love to read the interviews with Bobby and Dennis Nordman... those cats should really hook up with Elvira and have the first original table for TPA be "Elvira's Haunted Hills" (name of her less-well-known second movie, for anyone wondering where I got that)!

...I was really hoping that was what Dennis was doing while he was at JJP, but since he's not with them anymore...

Last edited:

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts