iOS Version 2.6.0 Discussion and Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Please post your iOS version 2.6.0 feedback here!

If you want to report bugs or other problems with this version, please use THIS THREAD and follow the guidelines in the first post.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
Nice to see that iCade Up and Diagonal Nudging have been implemented.

Dpdropout

Jul 18, 2012
Stopped playing Going Nuts after 2 games. I play in landscape mode on my ipad 3 and for some reason the scrolling of the table makes me nauseous. Never had this with any of the other tables.

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
3:59 am and Flight 2000 is out. Yeah!! Back to bed now ;(

After one game of Flight 2000 of course. Very nice!!

Last edited:

Lord Boron

Apr 18, 2012
Stopped playing Going Nuts after 2 games. I play in landscape mode on my ipad 3 and for some reason the scrolling of the table makes me nauseous. Never had this with any of the other tables.

I found that locking the camera makes this table MUCH more playable.

tyche

Oct 6, 2012
Flight 2000 is a real ballbreaker. Love the flow but so harsh. Going Nuts is well made but not that interesting after a few games but maybe because I played a lot of it in hof.

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
Flight 2000 is a real ballbreaker. Love the flow but so harsh. Going Nuts is well made but not that interesting after a few games but maybe because I played a lot of it in hof.
when you say harsh do you mean the ball flies too fast ? Pretty good drain monster too.

R

Rhandos

THANK YOU for including a language chooser in the options! My request for it in another thread was barely 10 days old. Thanks Stuart (if it was you)!

DeeEff

Feb 28, 2013
+1

I am so far very impressed with the options, improvements, and polish you've brought to TPA, Stuart.

Many thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts