And then there were 3! (...4...5...6...7!)

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Didn't stop at 3 for long ;) . It is only a loaner for a few weeks though.

b95c695e35f69825180027a8168e43ba_zpse40fa4b2.jpg

Last edited:

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
Sorry to hear about the divorce too. WOW! Your tables look spectacular! Dracula and Indy look GORGEOUS!!!!! We need both of them and The Shadow as well on TPA.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I see you moved them to the other side of the room...FUN! :p 1 is too many and 1000 never enough :D

Yeah to fit more in I had to swap to the other side because behind the shadow there is a bit of wall that sticks out and stops you getting the glass off if the other way around but behind a pinball it fits nicely inbetween the legs, hope that makes sense. I'm making the most of being single and there will be 5 pins in there and maybe a standup arcade mame/jamma cab if there's room before I'm finished, proper man cave :D. BSD is a fun machine too.

Last edited:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Yeah to fit more in I had to swap to the other side because behind the shadow there is a bit of wall that sticks out and stops you getting the glass off if the other way around but behind a pinball it fits nicely I between the legs, hope that makes sense. I'm making the most of being single and there will be 5 pins in there and maybe a standup arcade mame/jamma cab if there's room before I'm finished, proper man cave :D. BSD is a fun machine too.

Keep on growing :).

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
" My name is Kevin and I'm a pinball addict! " lol. This is getting out of hand, I've bought 2 machines in a week. The first one, an RFM was planned and will be here in about 2 weeks. The 2nd one, RBION, I couldn't pass up as I've been badgering the guy to sell it to me ever since he got it then out of the blue he rings me this morning and tells me it has to go right now to make room for another. I think I have a problem.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Hah good stuff man, when they put you in a padded room id happily look after the machines lol.

Everyone has there vices luckly were all raging enablers

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I wouldn't pass up a RBION either!

Okay, you may have an addiction (and certainly not one I'd ever send someone to rehab for!), but there's an easy way to justify it AND seek out more...

I play in a pinball league each month, and it's held at a different person's house each time. To have the 'honor' of hosting, they need at least 12 machines. So be the hero of local pinball players and open your house up now and then for some tournament time, and the pinball gods will smile down upon you!

karl

May 10, 2012
Your game room is getting prettier and prettier. Big congratulations on your latest purchases. Can't wait to see some pictures. Great machines, all of them (never tried Indy 500, but it looks like a fun ride)

Is there room for more? ;-)

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Your game room is getting prettier and prettier. Big congratulations on your latest purchases. Can't wait to see some pictures. Great machines, all of them (never tried Indy 500, but it looks like a fun ride)

Is there room for more? ;-)

No with these 2 added and the loaner BSD removed that's all the room gone, maybe just enough room for a standup mame/jamma cabinet.

....but wait....that dining room table hardly ever gets used! :>)

karl

May 10, 2012
Eut witz ze bad. In witz ze good! Peter Sellers can be used to get rid of any perfectly good dining room table :)

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
the short burst of joy to mask the deep sorrow is worriesom kev, Im not bashing you bro and admitting there is a problem is step 1. How are you doing by the way? OMG he has a pinball tattoo on his face! :p You going to hit on women at pinball shows and brag about the size of your collection? :p ask them to play wich ballz...happy for you man. :)

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I'm good thanks SS. Enjoying a bit of dating although I'm a respectable guy so there's no pinball on the first date.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Ripleys is here, along with a bit of a sound issue hopefully sorted soon with a sound chip swap.

3f742ead5d6ba243ce447d3088a07a89_zps16b8fcba.jpg

f5218e8c6f4464879cc797cd04359bbb_zps58a275b5.jpg

No LEDs in this one so plenty of fun to be had modding it. BSD should be gone in the next few days leaving space for the RFM. Going to miss the BSD though.

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
Thanks. Ripley's is a good machine and still one of the best tables in TPA I think.
Agreed. I'd play it more if I didn't wear it out trying to reach Atlantis and Frog Frenzy.

Is that 5 tables you've acquired in less than a year?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts