(T2 Released!) iOS Version 2.7.0 Discussion & Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

night

May 18, 2012
I have played some. Skull looks fine! ;) Just a first obeservation after a couple of games: is the real T2 easy? I find it hard to loose a ball, even when I watch the telly the same time. Also, the ball louncher is pretty high up.

Stuart Webster

Apr 24, 2013
I have played some. Skull looks fine! ;) Just a first obeservation after a couple of games: is the real T2 easy? I find it hard to loose a ball, even when I watch the telly the same time. Also, the ball louncher is pretty high up.

Because this table has a launcher button that is more prominent than the Champion Pub, can I request that we link to this thread from the Android area in the main post?

(http://digitalpinballfans.com/showt...h-Button-Moved-to-the-Top-Right-of-the-Screen)

Last edited:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012

The real T2 is indeed harder. The right outlane for instance is not nearly this forgiving, and everything in general is a bit more frantic on the real machine.

smooverr

Oct 28, 2012
Still, the physics are great and the lighting looks fantastic on iOS. Kudos to Farsight for bringing one of my fav tables to TPA and doing it justice! But yes, 200M in my first game is a bit easy. (Not complaining tho)

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Just had a peek at the leaderboards...we already have scores over 1 billion...oh dear...

Man, we desperately need difficulty options, with separate leaderboards.

Last edited:

Eegah

May 12, 2013
Yeah. I played one round of a real T2 last month and it was a short, frustrating experience. Here I was just shy of 200M myself my 2nd game. Trapping and post transfers are easy, the post deflects the skull shot often enough and the only really dangerous shot seems to be missing the Cyberdyne ramp on the left, and even that can be saved with a quick nudge.

Fun table all the same, and frankly after Championship Pub and Flight 2000 I can use a breather.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Just had a peek at the leaderboards...we already have scores over 1 billion...oh dear...

Man, we desperately need difficulty options, with separate leaderboards.
For comparison, the replay score on the real T2 on location here is 18 million. Looks like we have another TZ on our hands...

skykid3k

Dec 21, 2012
Anyone who contributed to the Kickstarter attempted to redeem it yet? Not taking any chances until I know the for sure way on how to properly redeem it after TNG.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
What was updated for those tables?

I just copied this from the app store description:

What's New in Version 2.7.0

----- What's New -----
- Table Pack 17: Terminator 2 Judgment Day has been added to Season 2.
- Centaur is the new Table of the Month.
- Pinball 101 has been added to the Videos menu.
- Tiered Tournament functionality has been added.
- The Coin Door menu now has a free camera that functions like Table Exploration.

----- Table Updates -----
- Gorgar (v6)
- Flight 2000 (v3)
- Whirlwind (v4)
- The Champion Pub (v4)

----- What's Fixed -----
- Table music no longer plays on the coin door screen.
- The left and right arrows on the high score initial entry screen no longer produce a sound on DMD tables.
- Toggling the Game Center Save option would not trigger a save.
- Emulated tables now have the proper date and time set.
- Fixed the spacing of the "Hall of Fame Pts #" on the table selection screen on iPhone 4.
- A cancel button has been added to the Facebook permissions request during a high score post.
- Gorgar: "GOR", "GAR" and eject hole lights' on/off states were too similar.
- Gorgar: The "GOR" and "GAR" lights were not resetting between games.
- Flight 2000: Dip switch settings for the operator's menu have been added.
- Flight 2000: Screw texture above the right flipper was wrong.
- Whirlwind: There was a spelling error on the playfield.
- Whirlwind: The red and yellow lights above the cellars were transparent.
- Champion Pub: There was a collision issue that would cause the ball to fall through the table.
- Goin' Nuts: Tilting during ball launch would break the table.
- The table selection icon for Tales of the Arabian Nights was listed as "Arabian Nights".
- The default setting for special buttons is now the bottom of the screen rather than the top.
- Users can use one or two touches to speed up the credits.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Not an overly difficult or complicated pin, but the theme and gameplay are just fun. Can be a fast flow game if you want to play it that way. I really like the iOS version of T2. Big thumbs up from me. Thanks to everyone that made it happen.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
just played the demo and wow! what a joke not 1 ball drained down an outlane, the ball is too big and its waaay too bouncy.....FAIL! :(

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
Just bought it, great fun --- well worth the wait! Now bring on the clues for the next month tables. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts