Bug iOS Version 2.8.0 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
This thread is for posting bugs for iOS version 2.8.0 ONLY (new bugs as well as lingering issues that haven't been fixed). If you want to post general feedback or comments, then please use THIS THREAD instead. Anything posted here that is not a bug will be moved or deleted.

When posting a bug, please use the following format:

Device/OS:

Bug Description:

Steps To Reproduce:

Frequency:

Additional Comments:

Please also remember to email any bugs you find to support@pinballarcade.com

Thank you!

DeeEff

Feb 28, 2013
iPhone 5 and iPad 4, both on iOS 7.0

The status bar/line at top of screen shows, and it shouldn't. You know, the one that shows cellular signal strength, carrier, wifi signal strength or cellular service type, time, and battery power remaining? Yeah, that one.

Reproduce it by starting TPA.

It happens all the time, AFAIK.

Stuart Webster

Apr 24, 2013
Device/OS: n/a

Bug Description: **Fixed**Season 1 & Terminator 2 Ball Pack purchasing issues.

Steps To Reproduce: Table Menu -> Extras -> Buy Custom Balls -> select "Season 1 Ball Pack" or "Terminator 2 Ball Pack" -> "FarSight - Unable to establish a network connection."

Frequency: 100%

Additional Comments: The relevant in-app purchases have been fixed on iTunes Connect; waiting for fixes to propagate on Apple's end.

Edit: Both have been fixed.

Last edited:

tizzomr

Feb 10, 2013
I can confirm both the status bar issue, and the ball pack issues, and I am on an iPhone 4S running 7.02. I also notice some problems with the touch screen controls on "Tee'd Off", especially during the initials input, at the end of the game.

I use touch scheme "3", as well as "TOUCHSCREEN" nudge setting.

Last edited:

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
I can confirm both the status bar issue, and the ball pack issues, and I am on an iPhone 4S running 7.02. I also notice some problems with the touch screen controls on "Tee'd Off", especially during the initials input, at the end of the game.

Both of those have been resolved in the beta for the next update.

night

May 18, 2012
HH, no music, just mechanical sounds.
Frame-rate/ball stuttering: ball movement is not smooth. iPad2 iOS7

Last edited:

Vyrastas

Mar 26, 2013
Device/OS: iPad 2, iOS 7

Bug Description: Standard Goal #4 on Tee'd Off was checked off before I even played the table.

Steps To Reproduce: I played a few games of Haunted House and got Standard Goals 3-5. When I went to play Tee'd Off for the first time, its Standard Goal #4 was already unlocked.

DeeEff

Feb 28, 2013
Haunted House fails to award EBs/Specials

As mpclemens reported in the Android forum, this behavior also occurs on my iPad 4 with iOS 7.0.

If you light any EB award (including attic Special and cellar Special) and then get that award (by knocking down attic target bank or entering the main floor EB kicker or cellar kicker as appropriate), the EB music plays but no EB is given.

I've only run one game far enough to hit all of these, but I hit 'em all multiple times and got no EB.

Last edited:

Vyrastas

Mar 26, 2013
As mpclemens reported in the Android forum, this behavior also occurs on my iPad 4 with iOS 7.0.

If you light any EB award (including attic Special and cellar Special) and then get that award (by knocking down attic target bank or entering the main floor EB kicker or cellar kicker as appropriate), the EB music plays but no EB is given.

I've only run one game far enough to hit all of these, but I hit 'em all multiple times and got no EB.

Same thing has happened to me... I've hit the main floor EB multiple times and no EB. Standard Goal doesn't unlock either.

Syfte

Sep 28, 2013
Device/OS: iPhone 4S/v7.0.2

Bug Description: Very bottom left and right corners failing to flip triggers. Also a general slow down and similar experience with the buttons Exit Table and Leaderboards. Occurs in and out of game in landscape and portrait mode.

Steps To Reproduce: Start TPA play any table.

Additional Comments: I am also experiencing the status bar/line at top of screen.

Tokyo Rose

Jul 13, 2012
Very pleased to see the new games released. They look great !

Not sure if this is the proper place for this 'bug' ,however, but it did come with version 2.7.0 and has continued throughout 2.7.1 and now as well. The video, 'Pinball 101' has a terrible time loading past the 2-5 minute mark and eventually just freezes- unwatchable. I wrote to support last month (August ) after seeing in the threads similar complaints and identical problems. They assured me it would be fixed up soon. Again, it looks like a great video and I would like to keep it as opposed to a refund, etc. I'm no techie, but surely getting it righted must be easier than many of the bug fixes for the games , no ? 'The History of Pinball ' has been fine since day 1... Just want to watch a short movie, guys ! :D

iPad 2/iPhone 4s ( vers 6.1.3 )

Last edited:

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
I'm having some serious issues with the responsiveness of the flippers, particularly on the right side. Sometimes the flips are delayed to the point of draining, sometimes they don't flip at all.

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012

Yup. Same here too. Completed 1-5 and shot EB hole while it was lit. Played the music but no EB.

Ipad mini
ios 7.0.2

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
I don't know if it's a bug or not, but I managed to get the "Activate Go Fore Par-Tee" goal just by leaving the Tee'd Off on the menu screen... I guess it's just a soundbite that triggers it, but maybe it needs to be more?

mystman12

Apr 21, 2013
Device/OS: iPod touch 5th gen iOS 7
Bug Description: It is REALLY hard to enter initials in Tee'd Off.
Steps To Reproduce: Get a high score in Tee'd Off and try entering your initials.

Btw, I have also had balls come in/out of the trapped ball area, which really messes up gameplay. (I had a ball get in on iOS, and the captive ball got out on the Wibdows beta. I'm assuming both can happen on both versions.) I haven't tested this out much so I didn't make it an "official" bug report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.