Bug iOS Version 2.8.0 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dpdropout

Jul 18, 2012
Device/OS: iPod touch 5th gen iOS 7
Bug Description: It is REALLY hard to enter initials in Tee'd Off.
Steps To Reproduce: Get a high score in Tee'd Off and try entering your initials.
Frequency: 100%
Same thing on an iPad 3 iOS 7.

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013
The audio loss on HH has been fixed in the beta. Restarting the app will bring it back. The issues is mostly caused by restarting the table too quickly.

Does indeed come back after coompletely shut down and restart again. But it still is a bug. Same here ios5 ipad2

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
Device/OS: ipad2 ios 7.0.2

Bug Description: In portrait mode cam 3 locked you can't see the flippers in the basement on haunted house. The camera has them cut off.

Steps To Reproduce: Play cam 3 on haunted house and get the ball into the basement.

Dylan_h

Mar 15, 2012
Device/OS: iPad 3, iOS 6.01

Bug description: Tee'd Off does not seem to roll over. Put up 17 billion and both the local and online leader boards only show the 7 billion.
Wizard goals appear to be not registering properly either.

Steps to reproduce: I've only rolled it once seeing as it took forever so I'm not sure, but I've hit what should have been the billion goal many times now and no goal. Same thing with the skins double score goal.

Hugh Jorgen

Apr 3, 2013
Device/OS: iPad 2, iOS 7

Bug Description: Standard Goal #4 on Tee'd Off was checked off before I even played the table.

Steps To Reproduce: I played a few games of Haunted House and got Standard Goals 3-5. When I went to play Tee'd Off for the first time, its Standard Goal #4 was already unlocked.

Same with iOS 6 / iPad 2

Björn Wessman

Sep 4, 2012
Device/OS: iPod touch 5th gen iOS 7
Bug Description: It is REALLY hard to enter initials in Tee'd Off.
Steps To Reproduce: Get a high score in Tee'd Off and try entering your initials.
Frequency: 100%.

This happens 100% on my ipad 4 running ios 7.0.0. Selecting letters lags a lot.

Björn Wessman

Sep 4, 2012
Device/os: iPad4, iOS 7.0.2

Bug description: ios top status bar is visible. I can see wifi icon, clock, battery indicator etc on top of tpa. Opacity issue?

greisch

Sep 28, 2013
iPhone 4S / iOS 7.0.2

Same here, but a bit worse: status bar content visible across top of the game, and aspect ratio enlarged. The picture is now stretched out across the screen just enough that in order to use flippers, you have to position your thumbs top of them. You can't see anything this way.

Medieval_Gofers

May 29, 2013
iPad 2 / IOS 7

HH: Circular yellow light directly to the right of the upper pop bumper is always lit and never turns off. I've never played Haunted House before now but I doubt this is supposed to be the case.

Play HH to reproduce. 100% of the time.

Last edited:

inspector42

May 27, 2012
Tee'd off. iPad 3. Ios 7.0.2

(1) achieved replay score. No extra ball.

(2) Nudged, then hit the hole to turn the gopher wheel. The turning of the gopher wheel (not the nudge itself) tilted the machine, but I still had control of my flippers and could flip away when ball was released.

inspector42

May 27, 2012
Tee'd Off DMD animations are much slower than on the real thing. iOS 6, iPad 2

Same. iPad 3. Ios 7.0.2. You can tell something is up because the "countdown music" ends and the gopher chastises you for failing even before the dmd numbers are done counting down.

WilliamPorygon

Apr 21, 2012
Device/OS: iPad 2 / iOS 6.1.3

Bug Description: Cannot start multiplayer game in Tee'd Off

Steps To Reproduce: Go to game setup and select 2, 3, or 4 players. The machine still only starts a 1-player game. Additionally, after starting a game this way tilting appears to be disabled.

Frequency: Always

subbie

Jun 14, 2012
Device/OS: iPhone 4 (iOS 7.0.0)

Bug Description: Camera focuses on the back glass and not the wheel when spelling gopher
Steps To Reproduce: Get to spelling gopher mode then shoot into the middle ramp.

I'm also getting the flipper issue others are reporting. If it helps, I seem to get it worse in portrait then in landscape.

Björn Wessman

Sep 4, 2012
iPad4, iOS 7.0.2

Tee'd Off multiball bug: Sometimes the camera doesn't zoom the plunger when multiball starts. This makes it impossible to continue since the balls are not fired automatically. Only solution is to "call the attendant" and lose at least one of the balls.

This has happend all three times when I have achieved the Par-Tee multiball. For other multiball modes it seems to happen more randomly and only maybe 1/10 times.

Last edited:

Dumpstar

Apr 17, 2012
iPad4, iOS 7.0.2

Tee'd Off multiball bug: Sometimes the camera doesn't zoom the plunger when multiball starts. This makes it impossible to continue since the balls are not fired automatically. Only solution is to "call the attendant" and lose at least one of the balls.

This has happend all three times when I have achieved the Par-Tee multiball. For other multiball modes it seems to happen more randomly and only maybe 1/10 times.

I have this happen, but I am still able to swipe on the screen to launch the ball.

pezpunk

Jul 29, 2012
Same. iPad 3. Ios 7.0.2. You can tell something is up because the "countdown music" ends and the gopher chastises you for failing even before the dmd numbers are done counting down.

this is also an issue on STTNG, although not as bad, and it's been a problem since release. the best way to notice this is if you watch the admiral's lips when you lock the first ball, you can see them get further and further behind the speech of the sound clip as he speaks (they are synced in real life).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.