Bug iOS Version 2.8.0 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013
Tee'd Off

I had a weird game ending bug several times.
Most of the time this happened when playing multiball.
It seems the game lost its balls-in-play count and launches another ball.
At a certain time the flippers stop working and the game ends, while there are still balls in play.
Very annoying bug.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
Old bug, obviously, but pisses me off it's never been addressed, and it's very game breaking if you ask me: button in Medieval Madness doesn't work/automatically wastes troll bombs.

I just now kinda got around to playing some Medieval on my iPhone, having rocked the 360 version, it took a while for me to get back to this and yeah, it ruined my Battle for the Kingdom run, because prior to getting battle, I activated trolls and it wasted all 3 off my bombs. Looking back I should have drained out the mode, but why should I have to do that?

This is a big deal as Medieval Madness + Bride of PinBot is still the top selling DLC by a huge margin on iOS. Speaking of Bride it still has issues with the display not showing anything. This needs to be addressed as this is the top DLC of the game, and it has very noticable bugs that affect gameplay.

Flipper gap was never fixed either and no it doesn't have the "mesh" of a fix either. It's far too wide but that is not as big a deal to me as the button bug.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Old bug, obviously, but pisses me off it's never been addressed, and it's very game breaking if you ask me: button in Medieval Madness doesn't work/automatically wastes troll bombs.

I just now kinda got around to playing some Medieval on my iPhone, having rocked the 360 version, it took a while for me to get back to this and yeah, it ruined my Battle for the Kingdom run, because prior to getting battle, I activated trolls and it wasted all 3 off my bombs. Looking back I should have drained out the mode, but why should I have to do that?

This is a big deal as Medieval Madness + Bride of PinBot is still the top selling DLC by a huge margin on iOS. Speaking of Bride it still has issues with the display not showing anything. This needs to be addressed as this is the top DLC of the game, and it has very noticable bugs that affect gameplay.

Flipper gap was never fixed either and no it doesn't have the "mesh" of a fix either. It's far too wide but that is not as big a deal to me as the button bug.
What version of TPA do you have on your phone? This was fixed a version or two ago...v2.7.0, I think. If it's come back I need to reopen it on the master list.

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013
What version of TPA do you have on your phone? This was fixed a version or two ago...v2.7.0, I think. If it's come back I need to reopen it on the master list.

I use the latest version of TPA and the trollbomb bug is still there in Medieval Madness. Played it a couple of days ago. IOS5, ipad2

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013
Tee'd Off

Skin bug. After completing SKIN! two target are lit to shoot for when you want to double your score.
The ingame instructions say only one target is lit. So either the instructions are wrong or the game has a bug.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012

Is there a list somewhere that I missed which ranks the dlc sales? Where did you hear this? I just want to see what else sells well and what doesn't.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
Is there a list somewhere that I missed which ranks the dlc sales? Where did you hear this? I just want to see what else sells well and what doesn't.
Maybe from the App Store? On the Pinball Arcade page, scroll the window down to the bottom and it's under "Top In-App Purchases" with a numbered list.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
I've found that after you go in the Volcano once, you need to hit something else like one of the drop targets before going to the Volcano again. Best I have done is light 3 letters in the time it gives you.

It works fine for me if I just trap the ball on the right flipper and then hit the Vulcano target (without hitting anything else) , therefore I think it could be more of a timer malfunction, it seems to only register hits a fixed time interval after the ball is fed back to the right flipper. But I could be wrong about it,
Slam23

Stuart Webster

Apr 24, 2013
Device/OS: n/a

Bug Description: **Fixed**Season 1 & Terminator 2 Ball Pack purchasing issues.

Steps To Reproduce: Table Menu -> Extras -> Buy Custom Balls -> select "Season 1 Ball Pack" or "Terminator 2 Ball Pack" -> "FarSight - Unable to establish a network connection."

Frequency: 100%

Additional Comments: The relevant in-app purchases have been fixed on iTunes Connect; waiting for fixes to propagate on Apple's end.

Edit: Both have been fixed.

Update: T2 Ball purchasing has been fixed.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
I've tried reproducing your reports on each of our in-house devices and I can't get it to occur -- even on the iPad 4.
Numerous users have reported the stuttering with Whirlwind on the *iPad 4 only* using the scrolling camera ever since the table was introduced. On the iPad 3, iPad mini & iPhone 5 which I also have, there is zero stutter. Hence, the reason for my post above...if you guys can't reproduce it there on your iPad 4 device(s), it looks as if the stuttering on Whirlwind is here to stay. Heck, I'll even drive my iPad 4 up to Big Bear so you guys can see it (not that it'll do any good anyways)...I'm a SoCal resident. :p

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I get the stuttering also. Just checked it again on the latest beta build. Stutter is still there for me.
I was playing in Landscape, Camera View 1, Scrolling Camera. I'm on an ipad 4, iOS 6.1.3
It's very noticable when the ball moves quickly around the loop on the top of the pin.

Stutter does not exist in a locked camera view.

Wilma Fingerdo

Oct 8, 2013
Multi player does not work on Tee'd Off. Set up game for 2 players and hit start...shows only 1 player.

IPad 4 ios7.0.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.