iOS Version 2.8.1 Discussion & Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dumpstar

Apr 17, 2012
How about lag? Some tables like CC and CP were unplayable due to the lag on the right flipper.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
How about lag? Some tables like CC and CP were unplayable due to the lag on the right flipper.

YES! On other tables too. Noticed on my 4s running ios 7. Haven't tried new update yet but needs to be fixed.

Dumpstar

Apr 17, 2012
YES! On other tables too. Noticed on my 4s running ios 7. Haven't tried new update yet but needs to be fixed.

Though I shouldn't complain, it made me play some different tables to see how they performed, and I killed it on Pinbot getting my highest score ever by a big margin.

mystman12

Apr 21, 2013
FINALLY! I wonder what took the review process so long. I'm also really happy I can change the orientation in the pause menu now, too!

Last edited:

haj

Sep 28, 2012
I have updated my iPad2 to iOS7 with this TPA update. Things have gotten noticeably slower. You can especially tell when using like zebra ball; the FPS is definitely lower than before. For this playing will become different. Some pro players will not like slower ball but I think I can live with this. Indeed, WWind now is reasonably fast from extremely fast. F2K is also got a lot slower; it now feels a bit unnaturally flowery which was exaggerated fastness. The one big problem is BlackHole's main field. It is really, and unnaturally slow. Given its underneath field operates quite natural and smooth, this is so far only the table which is unreasonable. Not knowing inside of app, this main field isn't too complicated or clouded by gizmos and much busier tables working smooth, I think there's something wrong in the code of main field. I'll report this to the issues list and I really hope this to be looked and fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.