The PS3 "super patch"

GregoroV

Jan 14, 2014
No such user. Went 3, and i can see just DarkAkatosh. Its no jocke, i know s...t reading this forums, and thats worring. I love tpa, thats why i would apiciate straight info, about what is going on.

Last edited:

BBIAJ

Jul 31, 2012
No such user. Went 3, and i can see just DarkAkatosh. Its no jocke, i know s...t reading this forums, and thats worring. I love tpa, thats why i would apiciate straight info, about what is going on.

Page 21, there are three posts by BadgerDeluxe, all in blue, as an employee of Farsight.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Just a quick tip...
For those who have purchased every table in Season 1 and/or Season 2, It's much quicker to go to the PSN Store and download the full Season Packs then it is to do while in TPA. I just grabbed and qeued both and let them download in the background.

PLEASE NOTE: This will also queue up the Vita versions as well since they are bundled together, but I suggest exiting out of the store once you get them all set and then delete the Vita table DLC from your "Download Management" on your XMB if it's unneeded.

In addition to that, if you select TURN OFF SYSTEM, and check off Turn off system automatically after background download.

It will auto install all of these packs for you as well. It works out well for me since I don't have time to play them right now, but I will later tonight so if all goes as planned they should all be downloaded, installed, and ready to play.

Last edited:

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
Sorry EU players, but FS just found out the Megapatch won't be coming 'til next week :(

Why am I not surprised? Sony Europe messes up, as always.

And all I can say is...

DEAR GOD THANK YOU FARSIGHT.

This is amazing.

UHHHH. MAAAAAAZZZINNNNNGGGGG.

I haven't played thru everything yet, but if these first 3-4 tables are any indication, this MegaPatch was WELL worth the wait.

Great work guys. Thank you!!!!

Wow.

If Monkeygrass is satisfied, it means that the megapatch is really a very good work.

Well, one more week to wait (or more) for us, europeans.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012

Farsight employee usernames are highlighted in bright blue so you can pick them out. That's all grashopper meant.

GregoroV

Jan 14, 2014
Im useing tapatalk app on iphone, to browse this forum. So no such thing i can see. :( so what? Patch for eu next week? I took day off to check this patch, and 3d ... Thanks for info, the day it didnt came out, like i didnt noticed. Great info, seriously great.... I wouldnt care if i wouldt care for tpa, thanks for messing around, all fans from eu really apiciate it.

Last edited:

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
Thank you FS! Very excited about all the fixes and improvements/enhancements! Purchased both S3 tables.

Zabu

Feb 5, 2013
Anyone else having pack 20 problems?
Always "new and improved" stopping ya from actually playing the table

Having the same problem.

Just a quick tip...
For those who have purchased every table in Season 1 and/or Season 2, It's much quicker to go to the PSN Store and download the full Season Packs then it is to do while in TPA. I just grabbed and qeued both and let them download in the background.

I was able to do this with Season 1, but for some reason I don't have that option with Season 2, even though I've bought all of the packs.

Trenchbroom

Apr 20, 2013
I am also downloading the season packs as Spoonman suggested. It looks like a potential way to avoid having to download the Vita tables as well.

My first impressions, just looking at TOTAN and TOM... wow is a good description! Contrast and brightness are much better so the graphics are MUCH improved!

BBIAJ

Jul 31, 2012
With the EU having the MegaPatch delayed until next week, are we at least still able to expect the first two tables of Season 3 to tide us over tomorrow until then?

GregoroV

Jan 14, 2014
With the EU having the MegaPatch delayed until next week, are we at least still able to expect the first two tables of Season 3 to tide us over tomorrow until then?

I would expect nothing, from now on... Expecting its a wrong word around here. Sorry for being negative, but its true.

Last edited:

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Im useing tapatalk app on iphone, to browse this forum. So no such thing i can see. :( so what? Patch for eu next week? I took day off to check this patch, and 3d ... Thanks for info, the day it didnt came out, like i didnt noticed. Great info, seriously great.... I wouldnt care if i wouldt care for tpa, thanks for messing around, all fans from eu really apiciate it.

Allow me to flex my Moderator wings here...

Calm the hell down. We've waited how long for this patch now? Are you seriously telling me you can't wait a little while longer? I'm glad you are so excited for this patch to come out that you took a day off of work :rolleyes: to enjoy it, but nobody promised you a specific release date because, um gee, how many other times has this thing been delayed?!

Quit poking at the developers over this, go poke Sony. Read what North American users are saying and look forward to knowing that things actually got fixed. And for God's sake, quit acting like your life depends on this update.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
I am also downloading the season packs as Spoonman suggested. It looks like a potential way to avoid having to download the Vita tables as well.

My first impressions, just looking at TOTAN and TOM... wow is a good description! Contrast and brightness are much better so the graphics are MUCH improved!

It does queue them up since they are bundled together, but I suggest exiting out of the store once you get them all set and then delete them from your "Download Management" on your XMB.

In addition to that, if you select TURN OFF SYSTEM, and check off X Turn off system automatically after background download.
It will auto install all of these packs for you as well. It works out well for me since I don't have time to play them right now, but I will later tonight so if all goes as planned they should all be downloaded, installed, and ready to play.

Last edited:

Trenchbroom

Apr 20, 2013
It does queue them up since they are bundled together, but I suggest exiting out of the store once you get them all set and then delete them from your "Download Management" on your XMB.

In addition to that, if you select TURN OFF SYSTEM, and check off X Turn off system automatically after background download.

Great tips! Thanks!

GregoroV

Jan 14, 2014
Allow me to flex my Moderator wings here...

Calm the hell down. We've waited how long for this patch now? Are you seriously telling me you can't wait a little while longer? I'm glad you are so excited for this patch to come out that you took a day off of work :rolleyes: to enjoy it, but nobody promised you a specific release date because, um gee, how many other times has this thing been delayed?!

Quit poking at the developers over this, go poke Sony. Read what North American users are saying and look forward to knowing that things actually got fixed. And for God's sake, quit acting like your life depends on this update.

For start, dont be rude. My life is not depending on this patch. Im just annoyed how information by farsight is delivered. Sometimes is forum, sometimes is facebook, and sometimes is nothing. I understand that this is not ea, that can dictate things, and make thing happens. But a bit of onesty would help.
First, one reable place for info, second - info which is onest ( for shure, meybe, its not us- its depends from sony), for third... I love tpa, i mean no offence to farsight or to any user of this forum. For fourth, i can wait, but its killing me...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts