battle of the tables...?

doveton

Mar 7, 2013
so this is something ive done for various subjects on other boards and its usually something thats usually gone down pretty well. seen as we've now reached the end of season 2 seems a good time to throw it out there and see if anyones interested.

basically its a knockout competition of all the tables on TPA to find the ultimate table, while hopefully causing a bit of debate and (good natured) arguing along the way. i'll randomly draw all the tables against each other in head to head ties (eg cactus canyon v big shot, pinbot v t2, etc), leave the voting open a few days, everyone votes for their favourite table in each tie and the winners go through to the next round, until only one remains...

what do you guys think? interested? i know theres been polls and tables before regarding favourite tables but this is a different and hopefully more fun way of doing it. if it goes well its something we could do at the end of each season pack...

anyway, if theres enough interest i'll put up the first round draw either tonight or more likely tomorrow. for the first round there would need to be tables that have a bye to get the numbers right, id propose the top 23 tables ranked on IPDB automatically go through while the other 18 play off to join them in the final 32. sound fair?

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
Lets do it, anyone going beyond good natured arguing will be fed to my two ex-wife's Lord have mercy on your soul.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
so your crazy if you THINK you have no soul but your SANE if you think you do? hmmm sounds kinda lopsided and religiously motivated....heretic thats your que :p

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
so your crazy if you THINK you have no soul but your SANE if you think you do? hmmm sounds kinda lopsided and religiously motivated....heretic thats your que :p
Look up necrophila this will be the last response to this subject. I should not have gone this far with it

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.