Season 2 Custom Balls

Jun 29, 2013
These showed up when I downloaded Fish Tales on Steam Last Night.I dont know if you have to buy these or you get them for free but I thought people would like to see what they look like.

TPA_Season_2_Pack_al.jpg

I like the Cue Ball the Best so far.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Row A = Cactus Canyon, Centaur, Central Park, Terminator 2
Row B = Champion Pub, Class of 1812, Cue Ball Wizard, Victory
Row C = Dr. Dude, El Dorado, Firepower, Whirlwind
Row D = Flight 2000, Goin' Nuts, Haunted House, Whitewater
Row E = PIN*BOT, Space Shuttle, Tee'd Off

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Eventually we'll get around to a full set of pools balls at this rate. We have a 1, an 8 and now a cue ball! If EBD comes out there will be another excuse for one. Then we just need 12 more pool-themed pins...

Mark Jr.

Oct 6, 2014
Row A = Cactus Canyon, Centaur, Central Park, Terminator 2
Row B = Champion Pub, Class of 1812, Cue Ball Wizard, Victory
Row C = Dr. Dude, El Dorado, Firepower, Whirlwind
Row D = Flight 2000, Goin' Nuts, Haunted House, Whitewater
Row E = PIN*BOT, Space Shuttle, Tee'd Off

You did an amazing job matching these to their respective tables! Thanks a ton! Can't seem to find a definitive list for the Season 1 Pack, however. I've only found half completed lists. :( Any chance you could help a brother out again? ^^

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Does anyone know what the Firepower one has to do with Firepower?

And I remember in the Williams PHOF Collection there was a globe pinball skin. That would be cool to have in TPA.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014

And I remember in the Williams PHOF Collection there was a globe pinball skin. That would be cool to have in TPA.

Globe was great, FP ball looks like the same pattern as the large sphere on the center play-field.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013

The Firepower ball is a skin featuring the planet from the backglass of the game.

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
As if seeing the ball in El Dorado wasnt hard enough they make a new ball that will completely camouflage with the rest of the yellow on the play area.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
You did an amazing job matching these to their respective tables! Thanks a ton! Can't seem to find a definitive list for the Season 1 Pack, however. I've only found half completed lists. :( Any chance you could help a brother out again? ^^

If someone can find pictures I looked didnt find em, I can name them off. (Season 1)

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Hey Mark,
1st row: Theatre of Magic, Taxi, Elvira and the Party Monsters, Scared Stiff
2nd row: Ripley's, TOTAN, Monster Bash, Medieval Madness
3rd row: Black Knight, H.D., Gorgar, No Good Gophers
4th row: Genie, Fun House, CFTBL, Cirqus Voltaire
5th row: Bride of Pinbot, Black Hole, Big Shot, Attack from Mars

Like the other guys said, no way to be sure on #3 or #6. I base my guess on 6 possibly being distorted and 3 maybe being related to the monster slide. They at least fit the colors.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
These showed up when I downloaded Fish Tales on Steam Last Night.I dont know if you have to buy these or you get them for free but I thought people would like to see what they look like.

TPA_Season_2_Pack_al.jpg

I like the Cue Ball the Best so far.

The white ball works great on Dracula and a few other tables where the original ball just sort of disappears

Mark Jr.

Oct 6, 2014
Hey Mark,
1st row: Theatre of Magic, Taxi, Elvira and the Party Monsters, Scared Stiff
2nd row: Ripley's, TOTAN, Monster Bash, Medieval Madness
3rd row: Black Knight, H.D., Gorgar, No Good Gophers
4th row: Genie, Fun House, CFTBL, Cirqus Voltaire
5th row: Bride of Pinbot, Black Hole, Big Shot, Attack from Mars

Like the other guys said, no way to be sure on #3 or #6. I base my guess on 6 possibly being distorted and 3 maybe being related to the monster slide. They at least fit the colors.

Thanks a million, two million times over Snorzzzz! You sir have just won all of the wins.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts