iOS v3.4.0 Discussion and Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Please post your iOS version 3.4.0 feedback here!

If you want to report bugs or other problems with this version, please use THIS THREAD and follow the guidelines in the first post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Buzz1126

Dec 27, 2013
So far, my iPad seems to be working a bit smoother. There's less jitters, I'm not kicked out of TPA as I was before. On a couple of occasions while playing Whodunnit, the ball passed between my flippers pretty fast, and kept going. Right thru the drain hole and on to the floor. I have had that happen a few times, but I can't seem to replicate it.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
A reminder to members that it is NOT acceptable to personally attack the developers anywhere in this forum. If you want to criticize the software itself, even in strong terms, that's fine, but the motives and characters of the individual developers behind the software are not to be touched.

Dutch Pinball ball

May 5, 2012
Still moving cam bug on all pins with multiball on ipad air. Makes every multiball unplayable so the whole game aint fun to play.

When is this annoying bug gonne be fixed? Before 2525?

Feb 19, 2014
Is it just me or is Who Dunnit running on the older physics and code? It's really slow and bouncy, like V1 on the code aka like how Theatre of Magic, Ripleys, and other early releases felt.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
I just had a really weird thing happen, but didn't wanna put it in the bugs thread because it was a fluke. Long story short, I was using the zebra ball on Genie (hopelessly going for the 3mil goal). The ball was just about to go down the left outlane. When I nudged it, the ball change shape. It is now 'egg shaped'. It's still like that a few games after. If you don't believe me, I took some screenshots... Probably not egg shaped because of Easter coming up, but how cool would that be to change it to an egg for Easter?

pezpunk

Jul 29, 2012
I just had a really weird thing happen, but didn't wanna put it in the bugs thread because it was a fluke. Long story short, I was using the zebra ball on Genie (hopelessly going for the 3mil goal). The ball was just about to go down the left outlane. When I nudged it, the ball change shape. It is now 'egg shaped'. It's still like that a few games after. If you don't believe me, I took some screenshots... Probably not egg shaped because of Easter coming up, but how cool would that be to change it to an egg for Easter?

that's an odd ........ easter egg.

does it roll funny, or is it just a skin?

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
The physics were the same. Unfortunately, at some point I had to get out of the app. After that, it went back to normal. Could I somehow get those pics to you? I'm not able to post them.

Hope I didn't de-rail this thread. It's still on subject right? PINBALL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.