iOS v3.5.0 Disscussion & Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
Please post your iOS version 3.5.0 feedback here!

If you want to report bugs or other problems with this version, please use THIS THREAD and follow the guidelines in the first post.

-----------------------------------

What's New in Version 3.5.0

----- What's New -----
• High Speed™ added to Season Three.
• Table of the Month: Victory™.
• Added support for MFi Controllers.

----- Table Updates -----
• High Speed (v2)
• WHO dunnit (v3) to address compatibility issues.
• Black Rose (v4) to address compatibility issues.

----- What's Fixed -----
• Optimized physics for better performance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
This is now the official 3.5.0 Disscussion thread. Thanks for starting the thread, MadScience2006.

Last edited:

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Nothing to discuss. High Speed is awesome, apart from a sound issue that isn't evident on the PC version.

MFi controller support is beautiful, too. Finally analogue/gradual nudging!

Jay

May 19, 2012
Agreed. High Speed is probably the best table that FS has released. The action is just as insane as the real table.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
I'd like to say that I have never seen TPA running better than with the past two (or three) releases. It seems as if the tables have no speed/frame rate issues (even on my iPad mini 1st gen) as they did in the past. Whirlwind has NONE of the odd stuttering that it had in the past on certain devices (iPad 4). I even played an extensive session (2-3 hours) of Cirqus Voltaire yesterday with NO issues related to the camera locking/getting stuck...not once did the camera remain locked on the playfield, neither during Cannon Ball Run nor during a plunge which used to be an issue. Yes, a ball did escape the backglass during Cannon Ball Run but that's really no biggie for me. More playtime will reveal more fixes or issues.

Yes, I can be pretty vocal about issues and problems with the app as others can be as well...but I will also be one to readily give credit and thanks where and when it's due so...

I'd like to thank Stuart Webster, ALL of the Farsight team and ALL of the beta testers for making these substantial changes to TPA which have made the game MUCH more enjoyable to experience.

Great job to ALL those involved and thanks again.

--Sergey (MadScience2006)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.