Android 1.26 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

netizen

This thread is for posting bugs for Android version 1.26 ONLY (new bugs as well as lingering issues that haven't been fixed).

If you want to post general feedback or comments, use
http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/8173-Android-1-26-discussion-and-feedback
Android Version 1.26 feedback and discussion

Anything posted here that is not a bug will be moved or deleted.

When posting a bug, please use the following format:

Device/OS:

Bug Description:

Steps To Reproduce:

Frequency:

Additional Comments:

Remember to also email any bugs you find to: support@pinballarcade.com

N

netizen

Device/OS: Nexus 10/ 4.4.2 (rooted)

Bug Description: Junkyard multi-ball doesn't auto launch balls, and then this makes it so you do not go to the plunge cam at then end of each ball.

Steps To Reproduce: Obtain 3 ball multi-ball while playing with touch screen controls, and then have to use the "call attendant" feature after losing the only ball that is available.

Frequency: 10%

Additional Comments: IDK if this will be as persistent if using a controller to manually launch the "stuck" balls during multi-ball.

alfongiord

May 19, 2014
Galaxy s2/s3 4.1.2

In challenge mode, in every table I start to play, after lost to last ball, game crash and is impossible to return to menù to start play again without lose progress!

debuggiest

Aug 10, 2013
I don't know if you guys would consider this a bug, but since TO's pro mode is free this month, I thought I'd take a look at the operator's menu. For some reason the table thinks all the switches and solenoids are broken. I don't hear anything during the solenoid tests either.

tb3VaVF.png

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
Device: Galaxy Tab 3
Bug Description: Teed Off Camera stays on playfield when starting MB.
Frequency: Very high (above 50) when starting Par-Tee or Lightning Storm. Low (about 2%) when starting regular 3-ball MB.

Junk Yard doesn't have any issues during play. After playing it however TPA crashed. Frequency about 2%.

MM and AFM still autolaunch once on a while.

EDIT: it's locked on the playfield and not the plunger

Last edited:

master of chaos

Aug 3, 2013
Galaxy s2/s3 4.1.2

In challenge mode, in every table I start to play, after lost to last ball, game crash and is impossible to return to menù to start play again without lose progress!

Same here.
Galaxy note 10.1
Android 4.1.2

Every game in challange mode crashes after the last ball drains.
Sometimey irs possible to return to the mainscreen, losing every progress, sometimes the whole app is disfunctional.

This happens always.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
We put in a fix for this, the next beta should address it.

Same here.
Galaxy note 10.1
Android 4.1.2

Every game in challange mode crashes after the last ball drains.
Sometimey irs possible to return to the mainscreen, losing every progress, sometimes the whole app is disfunctional.

This happens always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts