Bug iOS Version 3.8.0 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
This thread is for posting bugs for iOS version 3.8.0 ONLY (new bugs as well as lingering issues that haven't been fixed). If you want to post general feedback or comments, then please use THIS THREAD instead. Anything posted here that is not a bug will be moved or deleted.

When posting a bug, please use the following format:

Device/OS:

Bug Description:

Steps To Reproduce:

Frequency:

Additional Comments:

Please also remember to email any bugs you find to support@pinballarcade.com

Thank you!

Pod

Aug 10, 2012
Iphone 4
Latest os
High roller

Game speed is too fast

100%
Compared to PC and android the whole table (ball,lights,roulette wheel and slot machine display) is too fast

Extra note. Tried on my iPad1 and its the same. (iOS 5). You can easily test by trapping on right flipper on iOS and android and releasing at the same time. iOS drains twice as fast.

Last edited:

Pod

Aug 10, 2012
IPhone 4
Latest os
High roller

Standard goal for winning craps not awarded

90%

Tried this quite a few time and its never awarded for me so far although others claim it does eventually.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
My only problem on my iPad 3 is when I go into Pro mode, I select adjustments in the Operators menu. Then change the balls from 3 to 5, save it then get ready to play, I hit play and it says Insert Coin. Instead of just letting me play that is a bug, I have somewhat the same problems on Tee'd Off and Cue Ball Wizard, I go into the adjustment mode and all I can do is go down not up. I'll use the same example if I want to change the balls from 3 to 5 I can't it won't go up to select 5 balls, in tilt mode it won't go up either just down, so the red button on the right does not work to add things to make it easier or harder. But when I leave out at least it doesn't say insert coins, so if any of you guys have pro-mode on your iPad 3 which is what I have try it out and let me know what happens to you. They will have to fix that, because I have no problem with Class of 1812, or Lights, Camera, Action.

Pod

Aug 10, 2012
iPhone4
Latest os
Taxi
100%

The controls to enter a high score appear long before the actual name entry appears on the display. Hitting the enter button at this point starts a new game (and then adds more players) causing you to lose the ability to enter your initials
This also means your highscore is lost
Once done you're stuck in a limbo state where none of the controls work including the pause button so they only way to proceed is to force close the app.

Pod

Pod

Aug 10, 2012
iPhone4
Latest iOS
Any table
10%

Quitting many games in a row eventually leads to a bug where it goes straight from the confirmation box that ends the game in progress to the table select menu.
Theory might be that the quit table button is below the yes button on the end game confirmation and both screens are taking input at the same time.

This bugs been there for over a year.

Pod

Aug 10, 2012
iPhone 4
Latest iOS
AFM

During multiball it appears that balls in the right loop entrance can collide with balls in the plunger lane.
Doesn't seem to deviate them much if at all but you can hear the Klink sound

Pod

Aug 10, 2012
iPhone 4
Latest iOS
Funhouse
5%

Balls shot towards loop from upper left flipper can go through the wall and end up in the pops.

Pod

Aug 10, 2012
iPhone4
Latest iOS
Funhouse
80%

This might happen on a real table but a non 100% plunge will often make the ball collide with something just above the open steps hole. This stops the ball quite drastically resulting in it dropping back.and into the hole
As such the skill shot is extremely hard to do.

Pod

Aug 10, 2012
iPhone 4
Latest iOS
Scared stiff
5%

Shooting 2 balls into the crate in quick succession can cause them to continually collide together and award multiple jackpots

Could be true on a real table?

Pod

Aug 10, 2012
iPhone 4
Latest iOS
Scared stiff
50%

Ejects from the dagger hole almost always end up back in the dagger hole at least once. Either due to not enough force to escape or from a rebound of the opposite wall
Seems far too often to be like that on a real table?

Pod

Aug 10, 2012
iPhone4
iOS latest
Black knight
1%

Hard shot up right ramp went through guard rail at the top and fell out of table

Pod

Aug 10, 2012
iPhone4
Latest os
Black knight
50%

Third ball lock at top lock often doesn't enter correctly and sits there colliding against the other balls. Call attendant fixes but not ideal as have to relock and potentially happen again.
On one occasion ball went completely through lock and came out on bottom side

Pod

Aug 10, 2012
Black knight
1%

Ball hit into lower gobble hole as multiball ends was not ejected. Call attendant responded no balls stuck
Table doesn't have any kind of switch cycling so game stuck forever. Tilt also useless.

Pod

Aug 10, 2012
iPhone 4
Latest os
Free ver
Totan

?%

Stuck at end of battle the genie

I took lightning lamp into BTG mode and after a long while notice I only had 3 balls. I lost the mode (whoops) and then the game sat forever at te please wait screen as it waited for all the balls to drain.
I left it ages and let it cycle the switches many times. Call attendant said no balls were stuck.
Couldn't tilt as it's disabled at that point by the rom

Pod

Ps first time I've taken LL into it and was on way to 1000 phof points. All lost :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts