The Home Pinball Arcade of Your Dreams...now with video

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Last year, I went to this guy's house for our monthly pinball league and I shared pics. This year I took more pics, but also video. Prepare once again to have your jaws hit the floor. And yes, everything was there for us to play.

Yes, that is an LED dance floor, a brick oven pizza kitchen, and then the full on pinball arcade that is stuffed with very rare tables. But wait, there's more...

Last edited:

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Last year, I went to this guy's house for our monthly pinball league and I shared pics. This year I took more pics, but also video. Prepare once again to have your jaws hit the floor. And yes, everything was there for us to play.

[video=facebook;711110022259185]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=711110022259185&l=5629542421222262775[/video]

Yes, that is an LED dance floor, a brick oven pizza kitchen, and then the full on pinball arcade that is stuffed with very rare tables. But wait, there's more...

This on Youtube? Because nothing's showing up for me.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Left a comment for next time you're there. Can't wait to get a better look at the rarer ones.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
This is coming out of the arcade, across the courtyard, to the home theater lobby, and then the theater itself.

The vid doesn't give you a good look at the amazing home theater. 'Cause it's kinda dark in there! You're looking at around a 17' screen, 20 or so seats all with D-Box motion. And the architecture is gorgeous.

And yes, those with sharp eyes did spy a King Kong pinball machine. Just a teensy bit rare.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Now if you had of been following my Twitter feed, or the BlahCade feed, you would have already seen these pics. Maybe I should just withhold them and force you all to follow both feeds?

Nah, I can't do that!

So unlike last time I was there, Krull was actually working, so I put some time on it.

024.jpg

025.jpg

And while this isn't new from last year, how can I not post a pic of the one and only in existence...Loch Ness Monster?

026.jpg

027.jpg

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I didn't bother with Kingpin this year, but I did with King Kong! I think I heard someone say there are only 3 of these? It was pretty cool. Some seriously steep ramps.

View attachment 139

View attachment 140

A new game that plays like an old game but with some highly suggestive art work...Whoa, Nelly!

View attachment 141

031.jpg

I wasn't impressed by the game itself. I mean, it's an EM of the old school variety. I did however love the look and feel of the cabinet. It looks and feels like it is set in a crate used for shipping fruit. The wood your palms rests against is rough and textured, and the whole machine seemed to weigh a ton when you tried to nudge it. My favorite touch was the 2x4 used for setting the angle, and the soda cans for extra rake. I'll post a detail of that in a bit.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
A lot of people have been wondering what we might see in Season 4 of TPA. I know I really hope to see Safe Cracker, but you'll never see it like this...as a white wood.

033.jpg

034.jpg

There's also been a lot of debate about what the Halloween table is going to be. BSD seems to be the favorite, but a lot of talk has been about Phantom of the Opera too. Well, this one's for you...

035.jpg

Don't believe I'd ever played it before. Seemed fun, the two games I got in. There is nothing licensed on it, so it would seem the only obstacle is it being a Data East machine.

I put a nice solid effort into Wizard Blocks. It's kinda easy, but then the software wasn't exactly ever finished. The layout is very Lawlor, and quite interesting shot wise compared to Revenge From Mars or Episode 1. Sorry, no pics of it this time (too dark). But here, I'll make up for it before you whine...

036.jpg

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Here's a detail shot of what I was talking about with the soda cans on Whoa, Nelly.

032.jpg

And that's it for pics I took this time. Once everyone arrives from the league, it gets much harder to snap anything. Not to mention I'd rather be playing!

I did get to play on an actual Capcom Big Bang Bar, not a reproduction like I have in the past. I also played Golden Cue, Earthshaker, Medieval Madness, Judge Dredd, Monster Bash, Tron, Whirlwind, Attack From Mars, Twilight Zone, Star Trek, Pin Bot, Indy 500, Johnny Mnemonic, and Scared Stiff. My son came with me, and he got in games also on Cactus Canyon, The Getaway, and Revenge From Mars. We also has some fun on the video games, but you don't want to hear about those!

This is the same owner that has Zingy Bingy, but it wasn't out. Probably because of the kids being invited for a mini tourney. Hopefully he hosts a 2nd time this year and I'll be able to see it.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
shutyertrap mate that was absolutely bloody fantastic !!!!! :p my jaw fell alright, landed somewhere on the other side of the world,maybe in the USA !!! thanks,i think you`ll be the envy of all of us !!! WOW WOW WOW !!! :cool:

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Love that coke can pitch adjustment on melons.

I would pay for admission into this place instead of places like PHOF.

I want to play the game that ended Capcom Pinball.

night

May 18, 2012
a LED dance floor... with that Scottish-skirt chick at 0:11. The tale goed that Scottish men do not wear underwear under their skirt, I assume that this goes for ladies as well.. You see, you guys are missing all the details here.

karl

May 10, 2012
Hrrrmfdfferffsfsfsf. You lucky (drool, drool, drool) son of a flipper goddess.

Speechless!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts