Someone's posting scores on the leaderboards using my name

AntonR

Mar 13, 2014
There are scores by "AntonR" on the leaderboards that are not mine.

This other "AntonR" has scores on at least these tables:

#4 on Black Hole (My score is at #15)
#9 on Gorgar (#18)
#6 on Black Knight (#78)
#6 on Big Shot (#29)
#4 on Genie (#13)
#3 on Firepower (#12)
#4 on Central Park (#39)

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
That's my score.

Darn. Was hoping it wasn't after reading this :p With FailSight being a known troll account (I think?) that would've made the top score more attainable. 48B? Really! Are there any extra balls after 56 loops - I got up to 90-something without a sniff of another! Maybe at 120, since they go 8-24 (+16)-56 (+32)- 120? (+64?)

AntonR

Mar 13, 2014
Darn. Was hoping it wasn't after reading this :p With FailSight being a known troll account (I think?) that would've made the top score more attainable. 48B? Really! Are there any extra balls after 56 loops - I got up to 90-something without a sniff of another! Maybe at 120, since they go 8-24 (+16)-56 (+32)- 120? (+64?)
There was one late extra ball but I didn't pay much attention to the amount of loops. I think it might've been at 120 loops.

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
any way thru promode adjustments to weasel thru high score tables? i like playing 10-ball/10EB rounds for practice, but i do wonder how well tpa keeps scoreboards separated - lol i racked up 3+ billion or something last night, last game on bsd before bed. it saved my initials for a (i presume) localized highest score, but i was off-net then - isn't there some storage/caching of hs tables for when someone is next online? wonder if there's some cross-talk or something there. that's a total guess though; maybe not so systematic that -everyone's- 'cheat' mode scores show up. i'll watch for my own and see if they get out over to the network tables at all...

AntonR

Mar 13, 2014
Any chance those scores actually are yours, but went to the wrong tables on the leaderboards?
No chance. Those scores aren't connected to my account. The only table I've played this month is Dracula and I think those scores are from last week. The scores are sort of plausible, like 17,846 on Central Park. That one couldn't be from other table.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
any way thru promode adjustments to weasel thru high score tables? i like playing 10-ball/10EB rounds for practice, but i do wonder how well tpa keeps scoreboards separated - lol i racked up 3+ billion or something last night, last game on bsd before bed. it saved my initials for a (i presume) localized highest score, but i was off-net then - isn't there some storage/caching of hs tables for when someone is next online? wonder if there's some cross-talk or something there. that's a total guess though; maybe not so systematic that -everyone's- 'cheat' mode scores show up. i'll watch for my own and see if they get out over to the network tables at all...

wat

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Pro Mode disables worldwide leaderboards completely. Local high score tables are preserved.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.