Bsd is finally up for iOS

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013
Is this buggy on IOS?, balls keep launching. Then balls stopped launching. Balls are clicking against eachother.

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
I played all night last night and that game whooped my ass but I love the challenge and I keep coming back for more punishment. Crazy addictive! My best local score so far is only 279m. I can't seem to get "Coffin Multiball" just yet I get close but no can do.
This is one Killer Table.

Thanks again Kolchak will do.

Last edited:

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Agreed Extork.
I hope they fix the clicking and auto plunging by the next table release.
Love the table but it's a ball-buster.

DExcel

Aug 9, 2014
While ago I played the real table (I really.... really sucked.... really) and I almost forgot how fun it is. Now that I played again on both, Steam and IOS, I can say: Good Job Farsight, it brought me many good memories, thank you.

By the way, it's incredible how this table beats you up and triggers something on your mind. It's like "No, you won't defeat me" ....and then again "You are but mortal, after all" or "I feel like a blundering NOVICE"

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Holy Sheep **** my best score so far after (12 hrs) of gameplay on my iPad 3
(789 Million) I never nudged once.

Standard gameplay no Pro version.

When this game gets warmed up it's on Freakin FIRE!!!

(Loop Champion 21 Times)

(SMK / iPad 3)

This table is a serious "Ball-Buster" but I never give up this is one fantastic challenging table!!!

I'am exhausted for now my fingers and eyes are worn out too much pinball in the release of BSD since this IOS version just released. (12 hours...Whew!!!!!)

I need a nap later Zzzzzzzzzzzz.............

Last edited:

LPmangas

May 29, 2013
I think there is also something to say for the position Apple takes, maybe they think it's a way to protect customers from buying stuff that won't live up to the promises made or are outright scams.

Maybe they should had thought of that before releasing iPhone 6 ... ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.