Season 3 missing????

Xtraballs

Oct 15, 2014
I'm having trouble locating how and where to purchase season 3 on ios. On the device (iPad) the app shows my previously purchased seasons 1 & 2 under my tables. Tapping the previous seasons button comes up with "all currently available tables purchased!". Season 4 and the new Phantom of the Opera table are listed but nothing about Season 3. Any good ideas? I must be missing something simple. Thanks.

I copied this from another thread. Just wanted to make sure it was seen. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
There is currently a bug regarding this issue where the previous season folder (which is where season 3 is) is telling users "All currently available tables purchased." We expect to have it fixed in an upcoming patch.

Xtraballs

Oct 15, 2014
A week into the last update and I'm still not able to access any season 3 tables. Any news on a fix?

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
A week into the last update and I'm still not able to access any season 3 tables. Any news on a fix?

Back up your data, delete the app, redownload the app, restore purchases, download your tables under Manage Tables, restore data.

sliksock

Oct 29, 2013
Unfortunately, this fix does not work for me as I have not yet purchased season 3. I was waiting for the season pass to be available and then was without an iPad for the last few weeks. Finally get my hands on a shiny new iPad Air 2 and there's no season 3 at all anymore ��. Looking forward to the fix.

Xtraballs

Oct 15, 2014
??? there hasn't been an update yet.... am I missing something?

FArsight is aware of the problem but it seems they only fixed it for Android users. If you did not purchase season 3 before the season 4 update it does not show up. The button for "previous seasons" when clicked states " all tables purchased" and has no option for un-purchased tables. I was planning to buy season 3 when poto came out but no option to do so.

Last edited:

hootowls

Aug 20, 2013
FArsight is aware of the problem but it seems they only fixed it for Android users. If you did not purchase season 3 before the season 4 update it does not show up. The button for "previous seasons" when clicked states " all tables purchased" and has no option for un-purchased tables. I was planning to buy season 3 when poto came out but no option to do so.

The same issue exists with the Mac version.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
I don't know how Android updates work but iOS app updates always have an App Store review time involved when an app is submitted...this can add substantially to how soon the app update is approved, then released by Apple to the App Store.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts