Table Pack #34 speculation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
So, for those that have played Starship Troopers (I have not), what is the special appeal of that table? Just curious.

atlantis1982

Nov 23, 2012
So, for those that have played Starship Troopers (I have not), what is the special appeal of that table? Just curious.

When it comes to gimmicks, the right flipper has a mini flipper that counts double to any bug hit (targets) which is one of the main things to go for in progression. There are planets that you go to, and there are kill counts on certain bugs (colored in blue, yellow, green, and red) and you hit that many bugs till you may get the BRAIN bug. Once that, you can attempt to start multi-ball.

Its a fun table that I grew into during my playtimes with it, otherwise nothing real spectacular.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Where the calls fro Starship troppers coming from??
. Lettuce someone leaked out a bunch of games they saw on their Computer, they mentioned The Party Zone, The Addam's Family, High Speed 2: The Getaway, and Starship Troopers. They were encrypted in the PC, and the person put it on The Pinball Arcade or the Forum page, it still might not happen, it's only speculation on the PC, we just have to wait and see what happens. But since Starship Troopers is Sony owned, I wouldn't be surprised if it does come out January, we got Bram Stoker's Dracula.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
. Lettuce someone leaked out a bunch of games they saw on their Computer, they mentioned The Party Zone, The Addam's Family, High Speed 2: The Getaway, and Starship Troopers. They were encrypted in the PC, and the person put it on The Pinball Arcade or the Forum page, it still might not happen, it's only speculation on the PC, we just have to wait and see what happens. But since Starship Troopers is Sony owned, I wouldn't be surprised if it does come out January, we got Bram Stoker's Dracula.

Interesting that you mention this. If this "leaked" list came from the same place last season's leaks came from, they are not there this time (I've just checked). I don't think FarSight is going to trip on the same cowpie this time.

Last edited:

atlantis1982

Nov 23, 2012

Don't forget Earthshaker...

Interesting that you mention this. If this "leaked" list came from the same place last season's leaks came from, they are not there this time (I've just checked). I don't think FarSight is going to trip on the same cowpie this time.

That was entirely different as they actually released that list to the public for season three. The tables the above quote mentioned was a goof up.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Don't forget Earthshaker...

That was entirely different as they actually released that list to the public for season three. The tables the above quote mentioned was a goof up.

Thanks for setting this right.

I've also heard this unconfirmed rumor that The Addam's Family may be released in this season LOL!

Robert Misner

Oct 4, 2014
No..they weren't..they were screenshots from within the game on the mac steam version..nothing more nothing less. You quite literately just go into options within the game interface then clicked the manage tables button and then clicked download owned(i bought a season pass already on the pc for this season) the game got stuck on those 5 tables download screens, it was a bug(and it still exists) but i wasn't digging for anything I was just setting the game up on my new macbook air.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Since Earthshaker is all but confirmed for #33, time to bump this thread and start some rampant speculation again.

Did I say HS2 earlier? I stand by my prediction.

p6800

May 17, 2013
HS1 is too fresh for HS2 to make sense. Can't see it anytime soon. Maybe next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts