Table pack #36 speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Was that the time we all thought a table was Black Knight 2000

It was Black Knight at a roulette table. We figured it was either Black Knight or WhoDunnit, and it was Black Rose. If I remember correctly. The only connection was the word "black".

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Good luck finding any info on the Playboy table. Most of the guys in the league are collectors, and even they didn't know much beyond it being a rumor. In terms of how it played, not much to tell you. Imagine shooting on a table where no modes start, no blinking lights tell you what to shoot...essentially you have an orbit and two ramps per se to shoot at. That's the thing with Pinball 2000, if there's hardly anything going on with the video, there's not much to do.

This same guy own a Zingy Bingy...I'll let you go on a magical journey to find out about that one. I wasn't there when he brought it out, as it was a fundraiser night, but I heard all about it.

Missed this post somehow ..., oh yeah, we were up no our necks in snow. I just saw grass today for the first time. Thanks so much for the info!

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Good luck finding any info on the Playboy table. Most of the guys in the league are collectors, and even they didn't know much beyond it being a rumor. In terms of how it played, not much to tell you. Imagine shooting on a table where no modes start, no blinking lights tell you what to shoot...essentially you have an orbit and two ramps per se to shoot at. That's the thing with Pinball 2000, if there's hardly anything going on with the video, there's not much to do.

This same guy own a Zingy Bingy...I'll let you go on a magical journey to find out about that one. I wasn't there when he brought it out, as it was a fundraiser night, but I heard all about it.

Found a photo and bits and pieces of info. Quite the table. Love where the kick out hole is located on the woman. Very, VERY strange table. I love Pythons designs usually but he must have been on a serious acid trip or something because that might be the strangest artwork I've ever come across on a pinball table!! Thanks for all the info. "You learned me some great stuff mister" (sic). Talk to you soon.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Steam achievments say Cyclone is the next table, HS2 maybe April

giphy.gif

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
We normally wait for the official confirmation first, I think. It could be a red herring again. We've been caught out before!

Good patience on your part. But I've just looked at the Steam achievements in my profile-Cyclone is next! We'll have to wait for the next table hint to see what follows.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
I love Pythons designs usually but he must have been on a serious acid trip or something

He very rarely designed a game on his own. He often collaborated with guys like Barry Oursler and Mark Ritchie, who were the project leads.

A game like ZB is what happens when you let him go out on his own.

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
Looks like the Wiki page is acting up again, saying that The Getaway, Red and Ted's, Xenon are upcoming tables. Which we know Xenon is an up and coming table.
Cyclone is not on the page even though, FS said is was going to be coming out this season, if my poor memory serves me correctly.

Hypothetically speaking if this info was correct, that would mean only one more table announcement for this year and season 4 would be complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts