Android Version 1.25 bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
This thread is for posting bugs for Android version 1.25 ONLY (new bugs as well as lingering issues that haven't been fixed).

If you want to post general feedback or comments, use
http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php?p=143343
Android Version 1.25 feedback and discussion

Anything posted here that is not a bug will be moved or deleted.

When posting a bug, please use the following format:

Device/OS:

Bug Description:

Steps To Reproduce:

Frequency:

Additional Comments:

Remember to also email any bugs you find to: support@pinballarcade.com

Last edited:

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Device/OS: Nexus 7 2012 & SGS4

Bug Description: 'High Speed' camera settings inconsistent with other tables.

Steps To Reproduce: start High speed - to get the view I prefer which Is normally 2, I have to use 3 on this table.
Rear end of table is obscured and can't see the outlanes as normal.

Frequency: 100%

Additional Comments: it's as if the cameras were left at the default settings and forgotten.

Thanks Ryan.

Edit - on certain devices, play is impaired because of this.
This is portrait view 3 locked on my SGS4.
ehe8egeb.jpg

Kickback indicator is completely obscured in maximum zoomed out view, and outlanes are barely visible.

Last edited:

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Managed to break High Speed in a new way today.

Device/OS: Nexus 7 2012 / Stock KK 4.4.2 Rooted.

Bug Description: Whilst playing HS today during, within a live game, I went into options twice and resumed the same game. The second time on resume, the top 2 boxes of the HUD disappeared and were replaced by a strange keyboard instead, see the clip below.
uhe2ady4.jpg

Framerate dropped to 30fps, then TPA crashed.

Steps To Reproduce: as above.

Frequency: Once in approx 1.5 hours of High Speed play total.

Additional Comments: Can't reproduce this, even trying to force it.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Device/OS: Nexus 7 2012 KK 4.4.2 Rooted / SGS4 JB4.3

Bug Description: Haunted House - forcibly tilt the table, flippers remain working with 'tilt' on screen, but the tip half of the flipper, whilst still visible on screen, strangely allows the ball to pass clean through it.

Additional Comments: Easily reproducible on both my devices, and I'd guess any Droid.

Last edited:

Zombie Aladdin

Mar 28, 2014
Not exactly a bug, but something I feel needs correcting.

Device/OS: Acer Iconia A1-810 and likely all devices

Bug Description: Typo in the instructions for No Good Gofers - around halfway through the instructions, "Slam Ramp" was typoed as "Slamp Ramp." Slightly earlier, there is a comma where a period should be.

Steps To Reproduce: Go through the instructions.

Frequency: Always

Additional Comments: This will probably be an extremely easy fix. I think anyone can understand what was intended, but it caught my attention when I was reading through it.

1moreastronaut

Aug 22, 2013
Device/OS: Nexus 7 2012 KK 4.4.2 Rooted / SGS4 JB4.3

Bug Description: Haunted House - forcibly tilt the table, flippers remain working with 'tilt' on screen, but the tip half of the flipper, whilst still visible on screen, strangely allows the ball to pass clean through it.

Additional Comments: Easily reproducible on both my devices, and I'd guess any Droid.

That happens to me on most tables, but generally only if I tilt after a drain (i.e. it happens after I launch the next ball).

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
That happens to me on most tables, but generally only if I tilt after a drain (i.e. it happens after I launch the next ball).

How are you triggering this? - can you define the process in steps?
I can do it consistently on HH, tried a few others without any error, but then managed to break TZ so it was stuck in a constant tilt loop, but after that game ended I can't replicate it.

Method tried -
Play first ball till save goes off (if applicable), then drain ball 1.
Launch ball 2,tilt on 2nd ball whilst ball in play.
Check flippers for operation.

Last edited:

debuggiest

Aug 10, 2013
I've seen a similar tilt bug on Taxi. Tilt while the ball is in the funnel, and keep nudging the table for a while (a minute or two?). Occasionally the next ball will get launched with the TPA tilt message still on the screen. When the tilt message is on the screen, all the physics go out of whack in an attempt to make sure the ball drains. I never really understood why TPA has a secondary layer of tilting, the tables seem to handle it pretty good on their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts