Underwater ocean themed table?

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
I realy love zen's secrets of the deep table becaus of the whole underwater ocean theme.

Is there a real table out there with a similar theme that could eventually make it to tpa?

The only ocean based rt i've seen is baywatch :p - not even close

Edit: www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXLoA6wk4Yw

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Bally Atlantis is also pretty cool. But ER777 mentioned my two favorites above.

Last edited:

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Stern had sea witch of course. That's a good one. My second most wanted stern electronics pin after catacomb. Too bad they never did a submarine warfare table. That could have been awesome with sonAr and precision shots to kill subs

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Thanks! Antlantis looks the most promising. The other ones are a little bit too classic for me. I like toys.

I already browsed ipdb a bit.... it doesn't seem there are that many underwater tables :(

Secrets of the deep was the table that reignited my love for pinball, even though it is already some years old. I got the zen game because of the star wars tables and ended up playing this lovely underwater pearl.
Unlike the newer zens it almost feels like it could have been a real table.

Last edited:

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Stern had sea witch of course. That's a good one. My second most wanted stern electronics pin after catacomb. Too bad they never did a submarine warfare table. That could have been awesome with sonAr and precision shots to kill subs
Red October-themed pin? Gimme!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts