Not open for further replies.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Android Beta 1.28 #3

This is an old Build.

----- For Testers -----
http://androidfiles.pinballarcade.com/beta/AndroidPinballActivity30.apk

A bad patch was put out on the google store earlier today so we had worked on fix for the affected tables. However it increased the size of the game. We believe we have resolved this issue with the above test build.

Several tables have been affected by the previous patches with a multiball bug and loss of flipper/plunger function. If this is happening on any of the tables with the posted build, please provide feedback. With that being said they bug should be fixed but we want to be sure it does not still occur.

We will be trying to get as much data from this beta regarding the bugs to ensure the patch can be uploaded ASAP.

----- End Tester Notes -----

- Leaderboards do not appear to be functioning correctly
- Tables do not appear to be replaying correctly

Last edited:

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Android Beta 1.28 #3

This Build is Ready for Testing.

----- For Testers -----

A bad patch was put out on the google store earlier today so we had worked on fix for the affected tables. However it increased the size of the game. We believe we have resolved this issue with the above test build.

Several tables have been affected by the previous patches with a multiball bug and loss of flipper/plunger function. If this is happening on any of the tables with the posted build, please provide feedback. With that being said they bug should be fixed but we want to be sure it does not still occur.

We will be trying to get as much data from this beta regarding the bugs to ensure the patch can be uploaded ASAP.

Hey Flippy

Plungers working fine on Funhouse now.

I don't see any leaderboards for all but HRC in the tournament though. Is there something wrong with the tournament leaderboards at the moment?

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Android Beta 1.28 #3

This Build is Ready for Testing.

----- For Testers -----

Awww, sh*t...

tebu5ega.jpg

Score transposition bug in the leaderboards again, Flippy.

I think that was my Cactus Canyon score of 8M that made it into the Gorgar board.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
Yes, tourney leaderboards are empty, all but Gorgar.
And that inviseble something in slotmachine is still there from time to time. Not as before but still happens from time to time.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Yes, tourney leaderboards are empty, all but Gorgar.
And that inviseble something in slotmachine is still there from time to time. Not as before but still happens from time to time.

Is this happening in the beta build or the google play build? I tested it earlier and the ramp seemed fine. The ball should have a clear path once the ramp is down, but the other two raised phases of the ramp will have a collision that stops the ball from progressing.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
honestly, I'm not sure. There's been updates here and there and I'm lost a little bit. I'll check again.

OK, deleted, downloaded this one and still the same. I had 4 failed shots from the right flipper. But none from the left one.

Last edited:

Jim O'Brien

Feb 28, 2012
The only tournament scores I'm seeing are scores for Gorgar and I don't want to burst anyone's bubble, but I'm sure they are wrong.
Nexus 7 First Gen 4.4.4

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
The only tournament scores I'm seeing are scores for Gorgar and I don't want to burst anyone's bubble, but I'm sure they are wrong.
Nexus 7 First Gen 4.4.4
Yep they look like they are being transposed from Cactus Canyon.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Closing off this thread. The leaderboard issue has been rectified in the latest build on Google Play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts