Table of the Week Club...Week 53: CHAMPION PUB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axlsgolden

Dec 2, 2013
If you are an old man at 52, then I'm an old fart of 56. :D
Sry for my late reply. I feel comfortable in your elmshouse. I hope, that there is a translation for elmshouse...home for the elderly!. Home from the elderly! Yes, I like your way to play and explain the rule sets for all tables.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
I'm actually 15 right now, and I'll be 16 in two months. Part of the reason I've gained recognition in the world of pinball is because I'm one of the youngest people to be interested in it and help out players as well. And I'm proud of that claim.

Axlsgolden

Dec 2, 2013
Don`t get me wrong. I like all of you. No matter if you are old or young. You care for pinball tables and that`s it. We share a superiour hobby and that is it. Cu on the next tournament.;)

You are the best!

Last edited:

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Don`t get me wrong. I like all of you. No matter if you are old or young. You care for pinball tables and that`s it. We share a superiour hobby and that is it.
You are the best!

And here I hate everyone. I'm forced to play pinball and do podcasts about it as a means of appeasing the evil overlord who has kidnapped my wife and kid. It's so time consuming, I'm starting to question if it's all worth it or not. :D

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
And here I hate everyone. I'm forced to play pinball and do podcasts about it as a means of appeasing the evil overlord who has kidnapped my wife and kid. It's so time consuming, I'm starting to question if it's all worth it or not. :D

I see a screenplay developing in your head. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.