PS3 - Request 2 player fun ?

bumper boy

May 19, 2013
Hi, Just downloaded Pinball Arcade yesterday for the PS3 and am wondering if when 2 players have a tournament whether 2 game controllers can be used, rather than handing one controller back and forwards ? Have looked through all of the settings but can't find anything. Any help much appreciated...

Flip on !!!!!

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
The only other thing you can do is keep switching the controller number back and forth (hold the PS button to get the menu)--that way you don't have to hand the controller back and forth, but it's still kinda annoying. They don't support multiple controllers, which is weird because their earlier games did. : P

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
That is definitely true and acknowledged by FS but wasn't there also some discussion about them possibly changing that in the future? I can't remember exactly where I read it but I thought there was some discussion of adding multiple controller support in this forum. Maybe that died with the PS4 announcement..

Of course the multiplayer I'd really be interested in would be the online timed race game.. here's hoping.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
The best answer I could get from someone at FS was that they would put it on the list of requests but it wouldn't be a priority.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts