2 screen Issues since the update

chrisordway

Jun 2, 2018
To Start off i would like to say they now added the 4 views which is much better. It seems they have also fixed the lag issue in 2 screen mode.

Now here are some general issues i want to address before table issues.
1) Plunger issue. as others have stated its all or nothing and this effects the real feel game play. so this feels like a step down from visual pinball
2) Pretty much all backglass is static. so this feels like a step down from visual pinball.
3) There needs to be a way to save settings for each table individually. The one size fits all does not work. some tables look better in view 1 or view 2 ..... also some tables need to be widen or shortened. so again this feels like a step down from visual pinball.

With this being said i would play these tables over the visual pinball ones only because the playfield in every way feels more authentic and plays more smooth. But fix
these 3 things (at least 1 and 3) and there will not be any reason to play these games anywhere else.

Now here are the table issues still in the two screen mode.
1) Dracula- this one is minor as it fixes itself after launching the first ball. dmd is off where it is suppose to be
2) bride of pinbot- no score shows up
3) Catus Jack- this is new since the patch only half the playfield shows
4) Champions Pub- when starting this table it shuts down PBA
5) Creature ftbl- no dmd
6) Dr Who master of time- when starting this table it shuts down PBA
7) Funhouse- Still no working dmd
8) gorgar- no working score
9) Judge dread- dmd area is not right. just looks like a dmd over part of the backglass
10) Scared Stiff- Backglass still sized wrong with no dmd
11)Totan- No DMD
12) theatre of magic- dmd still not working.

in all this is worth the money once the tables are fixed and will be a good product. Get the other 3 general things fix and it will be a great product. add in active backglass to all tables and it will be as close to the real thing as you can get.

seattlemark

Jan 8, 2013
2) Pretty much all backglass is static. so this feels like a step down from visual pinball.

Are the several backglass animations that Arcooda is demonstrating in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lhxOMi1OiU showing up for you?

(Under that video which was published 5/16/2018, Arcooda wrote: "Demonstration of backglass animation for full cabinet version of Arcooda Pinball Arcade (available as Steam Pinball Arcade cabinet unlock or standalone PC software for generic or Arcooda Pinball cabinets)." )

Last edited:

chrisordway

Jun 2, 2018
Are the several backglass animations that Arcooda is demonstrating in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lhxOMi1OiU showing up for you?

(Under that video which was published 5/16/2018, Arcooda wrote: "Demonstration of backglass animation for full cabinet version of Arcooda Pinball Arcade (available as Steam Pinball Arcade cabinet unlock or standalone PC software for generic or Arcooda Pinball cabinets)." )

i have not played all of the tables long enough, but yes some of them have lighting and animation. but others that i have played have just a static image. no lighting. to be honest though when i play some tables in visual pinball maybe the lighting in some of the backglass is not suppose to be there.

chrisordway

Jun 2, 2018
My biggest concern is the plunger issue and settings being save for each table. If you set up Adam's family to fit your screen perfectly, then go to Dracula, the top ramp is cut off. If you set Dracula perfect Adams family table is to short. I like some of the depth views but on certain tables the 4th view may look better. I dont wanna change settings everytime I play different tables. I would rather take time set up the tables perfectly 1 time and always have those custom settings

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.