30 Years of Garbage - Celebrating 30 Years of The Garbage Pail Kids

Drathro

Jul 28, 2013
A new Documentary that needs your help.

http://kck.st/187Ck44

Celebrating 30 Years of The Garbage Pail Kids, one of the greatest Trading Card sets ever and a childhood favourite of mine.

Please support it if you can or spread the word on your Twitter and Facebook.

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
I still have a bunch as well. When those things 1st came out they would fly off the shelves. I remember visiting the same store every day and harrassing the owner. He finally got a couple of boxes in and I walked out w/ at least 2 dozen packs.

Good times.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
when I first started collecting GPK I was in 2nd grade going to a private christian school I made the mistake of bringing them to school to show my friends and they got confiscated...juicy jessica scared the **** out of them. :) Anybody ever see the movie? god they were ugly!

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
Years ago my buddy bought me GPK on DVD. Along w/ Teen Witch. This was in retaliation for sneaking Point Break into his DVD collection.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
I used to collect the stickers and spent a lot of pocket money and time on these, but then I stuck em all over the inside of my bedroom door, covered the entire thing.

A couple of months later, my parents decided to strip all the door frames, and had the doors acid dipped to take the lot back to bare wood. Gutted.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts