Android - Bug a couple of tables issues

弹珠台

Jul 8, 2016
Pinball Arcade 2.01.5 for Android
Whirlwind missing background music when first time start game
White Water have incomplete flyer display(it seems to be enlarged)
Flight 2000 have camera angle issue:it not show angle 4,but if you played other table and selected angle 4 that when you starts play this table angle will be inherited
ok,if i found more issues of android will report on this thread

Last edited:

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
弹珠台;244364 said:
Pinball Arcade 2.01.5 for Android
Whirlwind missing background music when first time start game
White Water have incomplete flyer display(it seems to be enlarged)
Flight 2000 have camera angle issue:it not show angle 4,but if you played other table and selected angle 4 that when you starts play this table angle will be inherited
ok,if i found more issues of android will report on this thread

We'll investigate the issues you reported. Thanks!

弹珠台

Jul 8, 2016
report a freeze bug
found in any tables
when game is over after match numbers,if match number result is bonus replay that game will freeze at this screen can't continue new game
di-CF1E.png

Last edited:

弹珠台

Jul 8, 2016
bride of pinbot,when starts game camera is move to here at the same time if you launch ball camera will stuck at this angle unless ball lost
di-P1GP.png

Last edited:

弹珠台

Jul 8, 2016
earthshaker!
vibration function not work unless you re turn on in options
and a UI bug
di-IIX9.png

re enter options and pro menu will solve this problem

Last edited:

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
弹珠台;244425 said:
bride of pinbot,when starts game camera is move to here at the same time if you launch ball camera will stuck at this angle unless ball lost
http://pic.sueri.cn/di-P1GP.png
hmmmmm........ no camera issues here. But I have problems with bottom AN display. During regular game all is fine, but after scoring skill shot or wheel a lot of times there's no info on what you actually got. Sometimes it shows but veeeeeery briefly, most of the time bottom row is empty.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
弹珠台;244419 said:
report a freeze bug
found in any tables
when game is over after match numbers,if match number result is bonus replay that game will freeze at this screen can't continue new game
di-CF1E.png

This is an emulation issue we are aware of. Repeatedly pressing the Select button at the end of a game causes the emulation to start a new game since the tables are set to Free Play.

弹珠台;244425 said:
di-P1GP.png

I'll check with the team and see if this is still an issue. If it is, we should be able to get an update to resolve the issue.

弹珠台;244427 said:
UI
the addams family credits have lag music

I tested this on multiple devices and did not notice any dependencies with the music.

hmmmmm........ no camera issues here. But I have problems with bottom AN display. During regular game all is fine, but after scoring skill shot or wheel a lot of times there's no info on what you actually got. Sometimes it shows but veeeeeery briefly, most of the time bottom row is empty.

Can post a screen shot of the discrepancy your reporting?

弹珠台

Jul 8, 2016
1469544619x3738746601.png

Mary Shelley's Frankenstein have launch button position issue,my set button position is 5% but in this table launch button always show in bottom seems with 5% more

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.