Accepting Buy-in?

dave46563

Jun 7, 2013
Hi all,

This is my first post so wanted to say hi to everyone but I wanted to ask a question also.

I'm playing this on my iPhone and iPad. I've bought the Star Trek Pro table (not ashamed to admit I'm a Trekkie lol). I've changed the setting in the Operators Menu so I have the option of getting a buy-in at the end of a game. The option comes up on the Dot Matrix but I can't press the start button to say yes. I only have access to the plunger and flippers. And selecting them means No.

Is this not yet available or am I just being a total noob? I don't care about leaderboards or things like that. I just want to keep playing. If anyone could help at all I'd be happy. Also I want to say sorry in advance if this has already been mentioned on here.

Just wanted to say as well that I love this app. Living in the wild countryside of the UK means I don't have access to a proper pinball machine. So this fills the gap nicely. Saving up for a Stern machine but I have to convince the girlfriend that its worth the money. Any help with that would be appreciated also lol

Many Thanks
Dave

N

netizen

no access to buy in.

If you want to just "keep going" you could change the number of balls, or extra balls, or the number of replays etc.

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
Something that I hope will change for the PC. It would make it more like a real table. At least let you change it in the pro menu, disable the high score if needed. I would only want it available for tables that had it on the real tables.
I wouldn't use the feature, but why not try to make it as close to the original as you can.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts